Advertisement

Author Topic: Milwaukee Hmong Bassers "NEW" Bass Fishing!  (Read 10366 times)

basside

Re: Milwaukee Hmong Bassers "NEW" Bass Fishing!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 09:45:50 AM »
clumzy - Kudos for putting the club together. It's your club, your rules. You make the finl decision bro. I'll be coming out to support you guys either way. Afterall, it's all about getting a bunch of Hmong brothers together who love bass fishing.

On a side note, I fish tournaments with biggest two fish in 2.5hrs and they're just as fun.  O0

Clumz is the director, its his tournament and his rules. Props! However, feedback from others are worth .02 cents and it can make it that much better. That is how we got America! Regardless, good luck to you guys out there in that MKE area.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

clumzy31

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 06:54:28 PM »
So i updated some of questions asked by basside!  Those were great questions asked!  I just took the rules from Jimmys club and copied it with a little editing to it!  since i didnt have answers to your questions i decided to remove the rule!  I started up a facebook page for those of you who are intrested in receiving information on Milwaukee Hmong Bassers.  Go like the page at http://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeeHmongBassers

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 10:02:13 AM »
Just an FYI...

It's not easy running a club. I thought it was going to be cake and it was going to be fun and easy and it would get a group of people together to enjoy fishing, educate people, and be competetive while your at it.

Get ready for lots of questions, remarks, complaints, high 5's, and good jobs.

As a guy like the other people who have posted on this link about why isn't this done or why not this way or why this or who enforces this etc....

Start your own club. I did because I had questions and concerns and now I'm trying to make a difference and make things better with my own club. Is everything perfect? By all means no.

Basside...I would be happy to make you my livewell enforcer at the weigh in. You can be the guy who goes to every livewell to see how many fish they have in their livewells to make sure they don't have more than 8 fish in their livewells. Let me know if your interested.

basside

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 10:19:57 AM »
Just an FYI...

It's not easy running a club. I thought it was going to be cake and it was going to be fun and easy and it would get a group of people together to enjoy fishing, educate people, and be competetive while your at it.

As a guy like the other people who have posted on this link about why isn't this done or why not this way or why this or who enforces this etc....

Start your own club. I did because I had questions and concerns and now I'm trying to make a difference and make things better with my own club. Is everything perfect? By all means no.

Basside...I would be happy to make you my livewell enforcer at the weigh in. You can be the guy who goes to every livewell to see how many fish they have in their livewells to make sure they don't have more than 8 fish in their livewells. Let me know if your interested.

I know its not easy guys and I have the utmost respect for you guys but when you have a rule that is vague, doesn't explain everything, there are questions, therefore there's guys like me who asks.  :)

Gym -E- Lamm

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 11:58:22 AM »
I know its not easy guys and I have the utmost respect for you guys but when you have a rule that is vague, doesn't explain everything, there are questions, therefore there's guys like me who asks.  :)

Some of the rules cannot be enforced by anyone but the fishermen themselves. I can't watch every person who weigh's their fish and then follow them and watch them release their fish back into the water. It's an honor system. If that rule wasn't included then some of those who caught their limit would and will probably keep them and take them home.

I don't know how you feel about it but it makes me feel a lot better when I do see people releasing these fish instead of keeping them and we both know hmong people love to keep fish.

Again though....your at almost every tourney. My offer still stands to make you the livewell enforcer and to check livewells at the weigh in. If you want to make a difference take part. I'll be sure to add it to my rules that we will have someone checking livewells at the weigh to make sure they don't have more than 8 fish. Let me know.

basside

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »
Some of the rules cannot be enforced by anyone but the fishermen themselves. I can't watch every person who weigh's their fish and then follow them and watch them release their fish back into the water. It's an honor system. If that rule wasn't included then some of those who caught their limit would and will probably keep them and take them home.

I don't know how you feel about it but it makes me feel a lot better when I do see people releasing these fish instead of keeping them and we both know hmong people love to keep fish.

Again though....your at almost every tourney. My offer still stands to make you the livewell enforcer and to check livewells at the weigh in. If you want to make a difference take part. I'll be sure to add it to my rules that we will have someone checking livewells at the weigh to make sure they don't have more than 8 fish. Let me know.

;D If it ain't broken, don't fix it. So far the honor system has worked and I'm pretty proud the way all bass clubs are running. If the problem persist, I willing to help enforce them. Like I've said, I've seen it once and that's it. And once when a guy got off his boat and fished from a dock for several minutes. I give them the benefit of the doubt that they're new and/or just made a simple mistake, not intentionally.   

addisonlee

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 01:28:38 PM »
Just an FYI...

More than anyone can anticipate for, but well worth it all in the end.   O0

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 04:22:45 PM »
You forgot that not all anglers have a bass boat and throwing $ for a livewell isnt what i wanna do..

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:27:39 PM by Toua »

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

candy vaj

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:16 PM »
it is a stage guys go through?

in the 90s yall wanted to be gangbangers
and then yall wanted to be break dancers
and then yall wanted to street race
and now yall wanna go fishing

what's next? the bass and furious?

Advertisements