Advertisement

Author Topic: Map of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services.  (Read 34593 times)

A_New_Beginning

Re: Map of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »
Interesting...

Too bad QhuabKe is prohibited to be play inside the house...or listen to it everyday...

I do wonder, what if we do listen to it everyday...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

singmong

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »
Kuv tsistxawj sau ua lus askiv li nej cov uas yog Ph.D. Tabsis kuv xavtias tsoom Hmoob hluas yeej tsuashnov covlaus thamxwb yeej tsis paub qhovtseeb, thiab tsis totaub lubjiab. Yogli kev sibcav thiaj tsismuaj chawxaus. lolus uas haistias Hmoob yog txhawv hauv suavteb los thiab haistias suav thiab Hmoob yeej yog kwvtij no twb txhaum (tsisyog) lawm. Nej yog neeg Mekas nej haislus Hmoob thiaj tsis raug thiab tsis yog lawd!... Tamsimno, kuv tsisnrog nej cavtxog cov Christian los non-Christian, Kuv tsuas xavpaub neejhmoob qhovtseeb xwb? Uali zaj tawkev ne! ho coj Hmoob tusplig mus rau qhovtwg lawmtiag? Thaum kuv pom koj daim thivmeemteb (Mape) kuj uarau kuv ceeb thiab.   

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 10:36:35 PM »
Kuv tsistxawj sau ua lus askiv li nej cov uas yog Ph.D. Tabsis kuv xavtias tsoom Hmoob hluas yeej tsuashnov covlaus thamxwb yeej tsis paub qhovtseeb, thiab tsis totaub lubjiab. Yogli kev sibcav thiaj tsismuaj chawxaus. lolus uas haistias Hmoob yog txhawv hauv suavteb los thiab haistias suav thiab Hmoob yeej yog kwvtij no twb txhaum (tsisyog) lawm. Nej yog neeg Mekas nej haislus Hmoob thiaj tsis raug thiab tsis yog lawd!... Tamsimno, kuv tsisnrog nej cavtxog cov Christian los non-Christian, Kuv tsuas xavpaub neejhmoob qhovtseeb xwb? Uali zaj tawkev ne! ho coj Hmoob tusplig mus rau qhovtwg lawmtiag? Thaum kuv pom koj daim thivmeemteb (Mape) kuj uarau kuv ceeb thiab.   

Kuv qhia rau koj tias kuv family is very traditional. Kuv txiv coj kev cai hmoob nruj heev, nws tawkev, ua kav xwv, ua mejkoob, ua txiv nkauj, ua Txiv xaiv. Tag nrho ib puas tsav yam, kuv txiv kam qhia kuv tabsis, taw kev kuv txiv tsis kam...

Nws tagsim neej xyoo tag los lawm.

singmong

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 07:31:09 AM »
Pab koj tusiab, kuv txiv los kuj ncaim kuv mus lawm thiab. Kuv tsis paubtias uacas koj txiv ho tsiskam qhia rau koj? rawsli kuv xav mas yog yam uas tsiszoo nws thiaj tsis qhia. tiamsis yog tsiszoo no uacas txhuatus Hmoob tuag yuovtsum tau tawkev xwb thiajtas? Ib tug kwvtij sau haistias kawm tsistau, txwv! nomas tsisyog lawm thiab. yog txwv tsispub kawm no hmoob covplig ho yuov mus lawm txojkev twg? yuov uacas paub mus cuagpog cuagyawg yog tias tsis muaj tus txawj tawkev lawm? Yog tias peb sibcam (debate) qhovno tsistiav, peb yuov ualicas paubtias hmoob yog leejtwg thiab los qhovtwg los?

singmong

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
there are only three ways for you to chose as:
1. Even you like it or not, you have no choice. The guiderman (tus txiv tawkev) has the authority to uses the split baboo (tus txhibntawg) to knock you out and force you to go, because it is the way that grandma grandpa have made that way (pog uatseg yawg uacia yeej mus lintawd).
2. The Christian people proclaim that they teach and learn every sunday. they said that thay are not afraid of it. because that is the way their souls want to go.
3. you have no neither way to go. only become cut up evil (dab tucaj tuces) and begging in the raod.
this issue need to be consider. this is only for my hmoob brothers thanks.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 11:07:22 PM »
For Hmoob people I'm afraid singmong is correct.  However, when Salvation was poured out to the Gentiles...the re was one exception.  If you want to learn and I mean really learn who you are...I highly suggest you learn your true roots...that came from Cain, son of Satan, who traveled Eastward.  This mythical instrument "hmoob qeej" will tell you everything along with the "flower cloth".  You are all seed of the Serpent and here is your ROOT.

If you search deep enough you will find answers that you won't like.

singmong

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 11:47:32 PM »
I am glade that you have respond my post of the Singmong. If you go to Cain the son of Adam, you may go to far. and the Bible did not said that Cain was the son of the Satan. When we qoutes the Bible, should be carefull other while we may agaist God. Yes, Our Lord Jesus Crhist came to the world to save the siners and the gentiles like us. But to discover our root is very important to identify our identity, so the world will recognized and we will get blessing.

singmong

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2013, 08:38:13 AM »
If you affraid to discovered the truth what would the truth profit you? If you know the truth that truth will safe you free. if you affrid to the devil, it will knock you out of the ring! if you you want to be a Hmong anthropologist and scholar you need to know how big and how long the serpent is? And how strong it is? Or you talking about the Satan who killed humankind? God even killed mens too. How doyou know who is God, and who is Satan? God kills the unrighteuos, and Satan kills the righteuos right? Satan is Hmong's biggest enimy who knockdown the Hmong from the begining right? I don't think you know the Satan's philosophies of conquoring the Hmong people. If you you know, you and I we should be the same team.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2013, 02:39:04 PM »
Below is rough map of my understanding of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services. This is where he send the spirit of the dead back to his ancestors.

Can you give us phrases to support each point on the map?

What makes you think the soul goes through Siberia?  Afganistan?

singmong

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
Kuv yuov tsiszais tej no rau peb tsoom tub tshawbfawb txhuatus, vim tamsim no tsuas tshuav koj thiab kuv peb thiaj tseem mobsiab tig rovlos nrhiav txog zajno kom rov nrhiav tau lubneej Hmoob. Tabsis tusiab uas koj daim thivmeemteb (map) mus tsistxog qhov uas kuv yuovpiav. Txawmlicas losxij, cia kuv piav kom luv baumli luv tau rau koj mloog lino. Koj yuovtau pib ntawm tebchaw US no mus rau Thaibteb, hla dej musrau Blog teb, ces musrau Cabtsib teb, musrau Suavteb (Tsoobkuj). Pibntawm Suavteb mus ces yog musnce rau toj kabjuab dawm kabjig, nce mus ntxiv rau roob dausxib dausbu, ntxeemus rau sabtom tebchaw mojsabqhua, mus haus rau tiaj tevqij tevdos, mus haus dej-iab dejdaw tas mas mamli mus cuagpog cuagyawg tom ntujtshav tebnqhuab, ntuj txias tebtsaus.

Hmong zaj tawkev mas haistxawv cov dabneeg thiab cov lustham lossis cov ntawv sau. Feemntau ces covlaus yeej piav rawsgaus li kuv hais no. Tabsis rawsli Scholar Savina sau mas tseem ntxaws dua li tej Hmoob laus piav lawm thiab. Cov tub sauntawv txawm sau haistias roob dausxib dausbu cas ntsheyog puagpem saiberia lossis Rusia lawm, rau kuv noces ho tsisxav tias Hmoob yuovmus deb baumlintawd, tabsis thajtsam saumroob Himaliya xwb twbyeej raug rawsli Hmob zajtawkev lawm, vim saum yeej tsaushuab yuavluag 6 lub hlis rawsli Hmoob piav lawd.

Kuv jeeg tias Hmoob yog ibxeem hauv 12 xeem Israel, yogli Hmoob yuovtsum losdeb dua li koj daim thivmeemteb (map). Qhia rau koj, nej paubtias kuv li kev tshawbfawb thiab ntaubntawv txhuayam twb tiavtas lawm tsuastos luamtawm lawm xwb.   

yuknowthat

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 04:33:09 PM »
Interesting...

Too bad QhuabKe is prohibited to be play inside the house...or listen to it everyday...

I do wonder, what if we do listen to it everyday...
zaj taws ke , you can listen or sing while you're on the road whether to the store or work. as long as it's not inside your house. it's like opening a portal to the dead. or inviting the dead.
Nyob ib rab tej nyias muaj nyias ib rag txuj, feeb coob cov laus tias yog tsis paub txhob kawm txhob ua. Tsis zoo ua ntau ntau rooj, maximum tej zaum three per year yuav tau caiv kom puv ib xyoo

singmong

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
As a Christian, why your spirit is so weak. If you don't know Mr. Satan how could you know Mr. God too? We the Crhistian, the child of God, the warrior of the universe, I don't what the Hmong old men say, I have to believe what my God has teach me. Hmong scholar and Anthroplogist don't procedure of confuseion that Satan had trick the Hmong from the begining. To me Undertand how the Satan trick the Hmong from the beginning. First, the Hmong and the devil (dab) living together in the same world, they see each others,but latter the Hmong has trade all the devils for food or drink. until the devil almost gone and only two were left, so they go up to get consel from Satan(Ntxwjnyoos), then Ntxwjnyoos gave them the idea to come back and throw the ashes to each other. The Hmong did not careful then the devil (dab) thown the ashes to the Hmong's eyes until blind and could not throw them back to the Devil and they were diden. So the revenge is that the Ntxwjnyoos and dab sell the Hmong to eat (ua dabqhev till now and the Hmong don't know the story, even they still practice every day without knowing the truth. I cecommand you to read the book of Job again.

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 11:35:48 PM »
Every interesting. There was a Christian OG came to my house today to talk to me about God, and he accepted that Hmong actually came from Iraq. He even argued that toj kab ntsig dawm kab no is just over at the boarder of china and Vietnam and daus xib daus npu is just somewhere in Russia. Furthermore, he said that the taw kev only drop the hmong soul half way, somewhere in Russia, and doesn't take the soul all the way to Iraq. Seems like Hmong Christians accept this notion that hmong came from the Middle East and was one of the lost tribe ofIsrael.

I'm a simple man, and I like to put this hmong origin issue in a simple way once and for all. I believe within the last seven thousand years, hmong have been where they are today, south and central china, and that's where hmong originated from. The genetic theory confirmed this. It lacked all the evidences suggested that Hmong came from Siberia, Mongolia, or Middle East. I don't think a single people can trace its root further than five thousands years old. Even the chinese don't know where they came from beyond that period of time. Since nobody knows beyond that time, who cares!

I also believe the taw kev is simply something for the soul, and its physical path does not exist on any physical land on this earth. Interpreting the taw kev for a physical reality is simply impossible as interpreting dreams.

Not until science can prove that homo sapien sapien evolves in the Middle East, I will never accept that Hmong came from there, even though I know that some scholar such as Zacheria Sitchen had some convincing information that human being was created my alien, the one we call God, in a laboratory in Mesopotamia some 40,000 years ago to be their slave.

singmong

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2013, 06:26:54 AM »
There are only two theories as the creation and evolution, what ever you bevieve, if you talk about scientific as the  evolution theory that mean you are not Hmong scholar and anthropologist and what you have done the Hmong not ganna use it. Hmong's religion is believing God as (lubntuj) and Ntxwjnyoos only, Nyujvagteem is the gudgement point where the Hmong souls will go and get our judgement. This is not a dream, it is real.

You will believe it or not, but I guarantee that one day when you are at the 120 day (puv 120 xyoo) a Hmong old man will be your chanter/guider (tawkev) and leasd your soul or show you the the way back to your ansectors where the Hmong from (ntujtxias tebtsaus ntujtshav tebnqhuab). Since that they put a piece of red fablic cover your mouth and say you have no right to say any thing, because the dead law not allow any body  to say any word. After that you will not seeing any of the alien (neeg qaumntuj) appist (liab) in the realm world as you said. what you will see only either God or Ntxwjnyoos.

Every book and scholar did not say that Hmong originated from China, they say, "maybe, or not sure". This made all the authors confused that's why thay said maybe, or not sure. Only the Hmong themselves think that, but they say someting and do another thing. Base on the Hmong oral hitory it could be true that some of the Hmong were from china because they were the adopted chinese children or slavery to the Hmong families and then fallow their Hmong masters to the South.   

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 12:32:49 AM »
Nej cov ntseeg tias Hmoob los Middle East los es pheej cam haistias Hmoob zaj qhuab ke yog muab ntsuj plig xa mus Pov rau pem Siberia xwb no yuav tau cuab pob ntseg zoo rov mloog thiab kawm zaj qhuab ke kom meej ntxiv nawb. Zaj qhuab ke, Tom qab thaum mus nqa tsho tsuj tsho npuag tas lawm, ntos txog 39 tshooj ntug uas yog 39 theem ntaiv ntuj mam mus cuag pog yawg, Tswv Ntuj, nyob rau saum ntuj nawb. 39 tshooj NTUG no tsis tau txhais tias yog ib txoj kev mus ib lub teb chaws rau ib lub tebchaws laiv. Thaum ua ntej mus nqa tsho tsuj tsho npuag ntawv mas yeej mus ib lub tebchaws rau ib lub tebchaws raws li qhov tus neeg tau los lawm, tiamsis yav no zaj qhuab ke yeej hais meej tias yog tebchaws, yog daim av, tsis tau yog mus pem ntuj no laid. Ua yog Hmoob nim los through Siberia Los no lo lus Hmoob rau "snow" yog dabtsi nas? Lo lus haistias "daus lossis daus xib dau npu" tsis tau completely mean tias yog snow no laid. Daus is nothing more than the freezing of the dew point in early autumn. And once the hmong came to this country, they just use the word daus for snow. Go back to Laos and ask the Hmong on the mountain in the middle of nowhere the word "daus" to see what their description is. Until then, why don't we all just accept the fact that we came from China once and for all. I think it's ridiculous for one people to have different origin stories.

Advertisements