Advertisement

Author Topic: Fourth Seal!!! Hmong rock band with female lead!!  (Read 3158 times)

yamchild

Fourth Seal!!! Hmong rock band with female lead!!
« on: March 13, 2012, 01:21:22 PM »
Fourth Seal is a Hmong rock band with a female lead.  And the lead singer is awesome.  I mean good vocals and you can actually hear her over the instruments when playing live!  And they sing in Hmong too!  Plus she's hot.  They will also be a the Hmong Music Festival in may.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline kahdung

• dang - ger
  • Elite Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
Re: Fourth Seal!!! Hmong rock band with female lead!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
They need a better sound person.. can't even hear her.  :-\

Like this post: +1

yamchild

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 09:03:20 AM »
It's funny you say that because on the HMF webpage, on the picture of the bandmates one of them is Zaj, guitarist from Moshlub (far left) and he covers a lot of Metallica stuffs.  That's probably where they get a lot of their Metal influence from.  But I don't think he's in any of the video's above.   

yamchild

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 01:03:08 PM »
Shampoo, sure..

reAP

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »
ducking Hmong people- scared to be awesome.

unknown_soldier

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »
Here's my review:

Vocal: Pretty solid, seems like she can hit some notes. Would like to hear more tho.
guitar: Pretty weak. The rhythm riffs doesn't really match the song. Sounds boring after awhile.   
solo guitar: solo technique doesn't speak to me in a level where I can feel the emotions. ** If i was to compare the solo guitarist to sudden rush's guitarist, i would say SR's kills***
drums: I think the recording could be a lot better for the drums. Not as clear as I thought. I want to hear more break beats, double up the bass, better drum solo, etc.

overall: I THINK Zax just got into this band and that the band had another guitarist before him. This song was probably created before Zax joined. Lets wait and see what Zaxx puts out. Usually Zax never releases anything cheesy. But this song is pretty dam cheesy.

Would I buy this album or this track? Yes, I would support my Ha-mong rockers.  8)

cons: better recording for the drums, and rhythm guitar.

Advertisements