Advertisement

Author Topic: Hitler bike.  (Read 7933 times)

Vangpao

Hitler bike.
« on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:13 PM »
VW’s Audi Said to Be in Talks for Motorcycle Maker Ducati

By Chad Thomas and Tommaso Ebhardt on March 13, 2012
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-03-12/audi-is-said-to-be-in-talks-to-buy-italian-luxury-motorcycle-maker-ducati

Audi AG (NSU) is in talks to buy Ducati Motor Holding SpA (DMH), the maker of luxury motorbikes ridden by celebrities such as Brad Pitt, from owner Investindustri al SpA, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Audi, which has the right of first refusal on a purchase until mid-April, is considering a total price of about 850 million euros ($1.12 billion) for the Italian company, said one of the people, who declined to be identified discussing private negotiations.

Volkswagen AG (VOW) Chairman Ferdinand Piech first publicly expressed interest in buying Ducati in April 2008, eventually losing out to current owner Investindustri al. Purchasing Ducati would add a motorcycle maker to VW’s nine brands, which include the Audi, Skoda and Lamborghini auto marques as well as heavy truckmakers Scania AB (SCVB) and MAN SE. Ducati would complement Audi’s luxury-car lineup with products such as the $28,000 Superbike 1199 Panigale S Tricolore.

“You really have to push the envelope to see obvious benefits for a car company to own a motorcycle business,” said Erich Hauser, a London-based analyst at Credit Suisse Group AG. One could be forgiven for seeing this as “just another attempt by VW in empire building,” he said.

Ducati Earnings
Ducati, which sold about 42,000 bikes last year, posted a 39 percent increase in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to 93 million euros in 2011, said a person familiar with the financial figures, who declined to be named because the results have not yet been released. Revenue rose 20 percent to 480 million euros.

The Milan-based private equity company may hold an initial public offering of Ducati in Hong Kong this year or sell it to a rival, two people familiar with the plans said last month. Investindustri al is still considering both an IPO and the sale of the company and no final decision has been taken on the matter, a person familiar with the plan said today. The Bologna based-company was delisted from the Milan exchange in 2008.

Ducati’s total liabilities are less than 200 million euros, a spokesman for Investindustri al said today, declining to be identified by name, citing company policy. He declined further comment.

Audi must still do due diligence on the potential deal and is about halfway through what will likely be about a two-month process, one of the people said. Christine Ritz, head of VW investor relations, said the carmaker doesn’t comment on market speculation

Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (HMCL), India’s biggest motorcycle maker, said March 5 that Ducati is one of the assets it’s examining as it looks for acquisitions to expand overseas.

No Interest
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), which already makes motorcycles under the BMW brand, and Daimler AG both said today they have no plans to bid for Ducati.

“We’re very happy with our existing cooperation between AMG and Ducati,” Marc Binder, a Daimler spokesman based in Stuttgart, said in an interview. “We’re not interested in a takeover of the company.”

Volkswagen Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn said yesterday at the carmaker’s annual meeting that he keeps his eyes open to what’s for sale on the market, when asked about whether VW was interested in buying Ducati.

Ducati, which was founded in Bologna in 1926, sells its Superbike, Monster, Streetfighter, Hypermotard, Multistrada and the new Diavel in 65 countries.

I see Hitler Youth.
Complete with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Vangpao

Re: Hitler bike.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Bro, nothing personal.  The way you sounded was like being Hmong (99%) of us are being defective because most of us are shoter than the cow fed breeders who may be taller than us.  Don't forget that the genetic make up we have, we don't necessarily believe that the world is round and because we are stout and versatile at any games throws at us :2funny:.  Throw us in the jungles and we'll come up on top.  I guarantee you that if anyone throws us in the modern world with the necessary supports, we're guarantee to come up on top as well.  Is that so wrong  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D?  Isn't that you?

That's the dumbest theory I've heard in a long time.

If you're trying to prove that your theory is viable, then, why are Hmong people trying to transport chickens across state lines for illegal foul fights? Why was there a Hmong Hmoron in the north woods shooting people who owned the property that he was illegally hunting on? Why are the groups of young Hmong males in gangs growing exponentially? Why are there still multi family homes? Why do most Hmong still congregate to little pockets of self segregation? Why is it that Hmong kids who were born here in the states still speaking with an accent? Why are school systems still allowing Hmong kids who are native to the US still enroll in ESL classes? Why is HardC0KK the zenith of the typical dumb Hmong?

I rest my case. 

Vangpao

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 10:40:45 PM »
Simple!  You are an idiot!  

I rest my case  :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:!

Awe... You missed the fast ball.

I doubt you could've answered any of those questions anyway.

I rest my case.

Huh?
I still couldn't hear that-Speak up.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 10:47:39 PM by Vangpao »

Vangpao

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
I know!  Dude's a White washed who has no clue who he is nor where he came from and the struggles his forefathers had to get his azzz to where he is.  No poblemo  :2funny:!

Oh no...

The old "white washed" argument.

As a matter of fact, you don't know what struggles your forefathers went through either. You were too busy trying to hop up that 86 Honda Civic so that you could make it to ESL class on time.

I can hear the accent in your typing.

Vangpao

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Why are you so worked up?   ;D  Aren't you going contest his assertions?   ??? ;D

Yeah Parana, why are so "hot under the coller"?

Are you going to contest the points I've questioned? Is it to painful for you to think about? Maybe there's sone truth those thoughts that you can't seem to be able to handle.

The fastball struck you right in the eye didn't it?

Vangpao

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 10:56:10 PM »
The split personality has to be treated by a psychiatrist.  that's the core problemo here .  Thank you!

Speaking from your own personal experiance isn't helping your cause.

No problemo para mi.

Yo?

Vangpao

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »
VP threw you a softball, P.  Don't back out now.   ;D

Aaaaaaa batter, batter, batter

Swing batter!

Vangpao

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 11:02:44 PM »
;D ;D

That's it?

Two emoticons? Nothing to proclaim? What will your forefathers think?

Thank you for illustrating my points so effectively by posting emoticons.

Vangpao

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »
If Audi claims Ducati, Parana, are you going to buy a Duc regardless of what troubles your forefathers had to do to get you here to make this purchasing decision?

Vangpao

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
;D  Heartless bastard!!!   ;D

I try, I try.

Vangpao

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 11:16:15 PM »
Oh no...

It looks like this Parana was eaten by a local predator in these waters.

C'est moi!

Advertisements