Advertisement

Author Topic: Machio kaku  (Read 16531 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Machio kaku
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:45 PM »
I find it hard to believe that in another universe, there is an exact "duplicate" of me.  I don't think coincidence allows for nature to create versions of us in multiverses.  Instead, I believe there may be different dimensions (universes).  One could argue that the "afterlife" is a form of alternate universe. 

There may be a duplicate but that doesn't mean that they're exactly like you.  It reminds me of Jet Li's movie "The One."

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

night912

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
I find it hard to believe that in another universe, there is an exact "duplicate" of me.  I don't think coincidence allows for nature to create versions of us in multiverses.  Instead, I believe there may be different dimensions (universes).  One could argue that the "afterlife" is a form of alternate universe.

Like trouble said. It's like the movie the one. In one universe you're married to the same woman, in another, you're not married, another you're married to Hmong-Everything ( you probably like that one), and in another you're married to a man  O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 01:57:48 PM »
He is now the expert on CBS. 

Charlie Rose said "our expert is not only an expert in physics, but also an exert in agriculture."  He seems to know so many topic.  I wonder if he did the reading right before the interview.

He's very intellectual so I wouldn't be surprised if he was knowledgeable on agriculture as well.  I've seen him on the Discovery Channel and he's supposed to be hosting a science series next year on the Science Channel.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 07:04:11 PM »
Like trouble said. It's like the movie the one. In one universe you're married to the same woman, in another, you're not married, another you're married to Hmong-Everything ( you probably like that one), and in another you're married to a man  O0

;D

Michio Kaku hasn't been as active much, but I've watched some of the "Through the Wormhole" episodes and they explore a variety of philosophical theories/scientific ideas/mysteries of existence that may or may not have been proven.....yet .  These types of theories and ideas can make a person think of all the possibilities there could be out there.    :D   ;)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 02:47:43 PM »
I came upon this post because... I was bragging about trouble's "smartness"...

anyways...

You know what I think...

and this is probably already a theory out there already...

But every split second... nano second etc etc etc...

But we'll just use second for example sake...

is a different universe....

Say you move your hand to the left...in the next second your hand could've moved any other way... but the way your hand is moving is the universe you're in.. 

You get what I'm saying?  So who know's.. if your hand would've moved up a little bit and that's what you're noticing, that's the universe you went to instead of the one that just went left... so the other you, that you're unaware of, in that second, has departed already to the other universe that went left...

There was a show I think back in the day.. it was a long time ago.. and I believe it was basically going from different universe to universe based on time...they'd slide back and forth...

I think the show was called "sliders"...

So yeah.. there's like an infinite of you's and an infinite of me's...making an infinite amount of universe's ... and all our universe's are just intermingling. ..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 07:20:47 AM »
Hmmmmm........ smart?   ???  Depends on how one interprets "smart."  Anyone can be smart....and what/who is smart to you may not be smart to another.   ;D

I vaguely remember "Sliders" but I believe it was a series.  It was an interesting concept then and I think a revival of it would be successful for sci-fi fans/audiences.

In regards to parallel universes/dimensions/worlds, I have heard some say that the other person in the other location may not necessarily be you, but your descendant or you are their descendent.... you two just happen to look the same.  Something else to think about.....   8)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 11:03:06 AM »
Hmmmmm........smart?   ???  Depends on how one interprets "smart."  Anyone can be smart....and what/who is smart to you may not be smart to another.   ;D

I vaguely remember "Sliders" but I believe it was a series.  It was an interesting concept then and I think a revival of it would be successful for sci-fi fans/audiences.

In regards to parallel universes/dimensions/worlds, I have heard some say that the other person in the other location may not necessarily be you, but your descendant or you are their descendent.... you two just happen to look the same.  Something else to think about.....   8)

YEs sliders was a series....

So... is that theory saying... that if it's our descendent or vice versa...  then they are existing at the same time as us? 

I'm lost here...  you're saying they happen to look the same.. as in looking the same at that same time?  hence why I'm asking they are existing at the same time as us.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »
I understand the confusion since it can seem like a contradiction.  It’s like parallel universes intermingling or coinciding with time travel......bu t “time” can be relative.   ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 04:44:33 AM »
I think this would be a conversation best while being drunk.

Advertisements