Advertisement

Author Topic: A journey to find true love  (Read 76896 times)

Lavender

Re: A journey to find true love
« Reply #390 on: July 02, 2012, 11:13:28 PM »
Monday, July 2, 2012

Saying Good Bye

I had said many good byes.  They weren't always easy to say. Mostly it was very difficult to accept the facts.  I once believed in true love and trusting that love is worth sacrificing for. 

Today, I made my decision once more.  I hope it is our last good bye.  The many times that we parted, I couldn't really see the emptiness.  Today isn't the same.  It was after we said good bye to our bet that I finally felt the love isn't there anymore. 

I've wondered how could people fall out of love....it is impossible because I haven't fall out of love yet.  It's because I still love him so much that I kept on thinking that he still feels the same way.  I am not in pain, my heart is not aching.  I am not yearning nor missing him....but the thought that he is no longer a part of me depresses me some how still. Though there wasn't a closure, I hope to walk ahead without a return.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

« Reply #391 on: July 02, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »
My journey to find true love ends here. 

:)

Lavender

« Reply #392 on: July 03, 2012, 11:53:42 AM »
Saying good-bye is never a easy task when being said to someone that you used to love. Though in life we all have to move on because we can't cling to the past or it will destroy our future only.  ;)
Ahahaha...good morning sis.

I already read your response.  Ummmm....do you know something that I don't know?  ;D

Ehehehe....Tha nk you for being here for me.  You make me laugh and give me joy today.   :)

Advertisements