Advertisement

Author Topic: The Creatives Documentary short, is now OUT!  (Read 1531 times)

Elfy

The Creatives Documentary short, is now OUT!
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:22:50 AM »
The Creatives Documentary short, is now OUT! Live and viral. Finally, what I've been waiting for. Please tune in and support with hits and comments. Thank you.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:24:42 AM by Elfy »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Elfy

Re: The Creatives Documentary short, is now OUT!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:10 PM »
For those of you who didn’t catch the show in person or online, here’s the recording of last week's live stream we ran, now viral. It’s still up and you can see the after, non-real time on my new fan page. Sorry for the quality, as this is our first time running it, so we are still unsure. But we're working on the speed and loading and such as we are still upgrading in many areas. But enjoy this for now. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elvis-Thao-and-The-Creatives/379313548758673?sk=app_182222305144028

Sorry for the quality, as this is our first time running this, so we are still unsure. But we’re working on the speed and loading and such as we are still upgrading in many areas. But enjoy this for now. Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:06:36 PM by Elfy »

yamchild

Re: The Creatives Documentary short, is now OUT!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »
Nice!  Very interesting.  It's great to see you singing with a band because most people know you from the rap group R.A.R.E. and have seen you in Gran Torino.  Your sound is very eclectic by the way.  I wonder how did you and your band members decide to get together??  Love the addition of a violinist it really warms up the music.

Advertisements