Advertisement

Author Topic: Not even a month into my Galaxy SII & it already feels old. Aren't you iPhonies  (Read 2352 times)

nraughmoobmuas

bored with the same operating system, theme, layout when you're stuck with it for as long as you own it? Apple have like 1 update in a year or two.

It's so great what Android can do for me, and/or rather what I can do with it. I can just flash and flash and my Galaxy SII will look like new (literally clean & well taken care of) and run like new (new/alternative roms, or the latest operating system).

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
bored with the same operating system, theme, layout when you're stuck with it for as long as you own it? Apple have like 1 update in a year or two.

It's so great what Android can do for me, and/or rather what I can do with it. I can just flash and flash and my Galaxy SII will look like new (literally clean & well taken care of) and run like new (new/alternative roms, or the latest operating system).

I still have an old Blackberry Pearl... I was thinking about upgrading to the Samsung Note, but not sure if I want something that big to be used as a cell phone. Maybe, I'll just keep my BB until the Galaxy S III arrive.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Amara

Already have my pre-order in for the Galaxy S3. Can't wait.

IB THIAB NEEJ

I have a Samsung Note. 'not liking it. I'm goin' back to iPhones. I don't mind the size, just the speed and system sucks.

jetter

have the galaxy s3 pre-order as well.  I am moving from the 1st droid so it's time for an upgrade.

nraughmoobmuas

I have a Samsung Note. 'not liking it. I'm goin' back to iPhones. I don't mind the size, just the speed and system sucks.

Probably not very tech oriented? IPhones are to simplistic it's boring.

IB THIAB NEEJ

That's a possibility. I like things simple.

nraughmoobmuas

Exactly. iPhones are so elementary, dumb and too easy. Even a 2 year old kid can find an app in it.

Json

My samsung galaxy s3 should be here this week and first thing I'mma do is hack it.

yajmafia

I have the Verizon Droid 4.  I'm already tired of it.  Wish I could've waited.  Sigh.

AOZ

what i dont' like about droid... is apps!!

why is it that iphone gets all the FUN apps!! 

nraughmoobmuas

My SII is running and looking like the SIII... Only difference,oje that I envy, is the Super Amoled Plus display to the S3's 720p HD Super Amoled.

N`Chync

You do know Samsung makes parts for both phones? Reason why iPhones and Galaxy S phones work so well. Galaxy S processors always kill the competition and when the iPhone comes out it performs just as well. Every year people look at the Galaxy S phones when they predict how the upcoming iPhone will be. The beastly and highly talked about quad-core Exynos of the GS3 is what the A6 of the upcoming iPhone will be based on and both are made by Samsung. But then again most GS2 and GS3 owners in the US wouldn't know about how beastly the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, GS2, and GS3 are because the US version of the GS2 and GS3 were using weaker processors instead of the Exynos processors. Quad-core Exynos of international GS3 vs Dual-core Snapdragon on GS3.

Advertisements