Advertisement

Author Topic: Undelivered Letters: Sent with lots of love.  (Read 5194 times)

MSV

Undelivered Letters: Sent with lots of love.
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »
I write to them - the ones who help paint my beautiful world for me.

Letter #1 in this chapter.....

Dear DKY,

It’s like a mist slowly creeping upon me. I’m beginning to lose my ability to see what’s ahead. My only wish is for you to hold my hand and tell me to trust you in these scary moments in time. Koj puas kam ua li ntawd na? Or am I asking too much?

Always,
B.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

Re: Undelivered Letters: Sent with lots of love.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:01:22 PM »
h2o,

I came upon this beautiful piece on youtube. As I was listening to it, thoughts of you came to me. I got so emotional over it that now I can't stop my tears from falling. I miss you. Nco koj heev li os....

Whereever you are, take care of yourself.

<3 B.

Like this post: +1

Calypso

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:21:13 PM »
h2o,

I came upon this beautiful piece on youtube. As I was listening to it, thoughts of you came to me. I got so emotional over it that now I can't stop my tears from falling. I miss you. Nco koj heev li os....

Whereever you are, take care of yourself.

<3 B.

What a breathtaking rendition. I could replay this over and over. Thnx much for posting it.

MSV

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:42:32 PM »
What a breathtaking rendition. I could replay this over and over. Thnx much for posting it.

I fell in love with this one too. Definitely a great piece to hit the repeat button many times for. O0 I'm glad you found it just as wonderful.

MSV

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 09:47:02 PM »
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Kuv niam,

Hnub no yog ib hnub zoo.  Kuv xav hais ua tsuag rau koj txoj kev hlub koj tau muab rau kuv los txog niaj hnub niam no. Txij li thaum kuv tseem me kuv tsuas pom koj khwv tas zog kom peb sawvdaws txhob tshaib los yog ntshaw luag li. Yog muab xav txog ces yeej tsim nyog los kua muag rau vim koj tau muab txhua yam hauv koj lub neej los pub rau kuv. Tsis muaj ib zaug es koj yuav tsis kam los yog tias tsis muaj sijhawm rau. Koj kev txhawb, kev pab, kev sov siab, kev txhawj txog kuv ua kuv zoo siab tias yog hmoo dabtsi tseem tau los ua koj ib tug ntxhais ib zaug. Txawm kuv tsis hais txhua zaus rau koj hnov los thov kom koj paub tias txhua yam koj ua…txawm me thiab loj npaum li cas los nws muaj nqis rau kuv heev.

Here's a song for you.

I love you mom.  :-* :-* :-*

- Koj tus ntxhais

MSV

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 01:35:20 PM »
Spare tire,

Kuv thov txim os. Ntshe kuv yuav ua tsis tau li kuv tau hais. I tried to be a good friend and offer you an ear when you needed it the most. Tabsis nag hmo I came to the conclusion that you’ve been totally using me all this time. I guess I knew it all along and was just slapping myself with denial thinking maybe you really wanted to be my friend too. It’s okay, I don’t blame you. I guess I gave you that opportunity to use me anyways. But now I’m gonna stop responding when you call for me. Best of luck.

MSV

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »
HPZ
Kuv twb mus txhua txoj kev kuv paub mus lawm. They just all lead to a broken road or a dead end. Tsis muaj zog mus ntxiv. Kuv mus zaum noj mov lawm os...;D

MSV

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 11:39:59 PM »
Niam as,

Every day I see how hard you work and it makes my heart weak. Koj twb laus laus lawm os vim koj ntshai tsam peb tshaib es koj tsis kam los so kiag li. Kuv yuav hais "ua tsaug" pestsawg zaug es nws thiajli qhia tau rau koj tias kuv yuav nco koj txiaj ntsim mus txog hnub tsis muaj kuv? Kuv hlub koj heev li os.

MSV

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
Congrats on the new baby! He's adorable. Now I really need to make one too....where my baby daddy at? ;D

I'm so happy you're graduating. You're the last from the bunch and we expect a lot from you. I know you're a really ambitious and smart girl. Keep chasing those dreams. Mom and us will be here as you embark on your journey into college. Congrats love.

MSV

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »
M,
Txawm tsis mus li koj siab xav los thov kom muaj tus zoo tshaj los rau hauv koj lub neej yav tom ntej. Koj yuav mus txog twg los luag ntxhi es txhob cia kev tsaus ntuj coj koj mus nrog nag nyob. Kev cia siab tsis tau tag ntawm nov. Qhib koj lub siab mloog...txoj kev rau koj thaug mus yav tom ntev twb hu hu koj lawm. 

Love,
B

MSV

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 01:38:53 PM »
Where are you at this very moment? I'm thinking of you....

MSV

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 06:11:12 PM »
D,

I was doing so good up until last night when a random memory of you came floating and here I am suffering once more. Kuv lub siab quaj quaj xav tuaj nrhiav koj hmo no. Nco koj....xav nrog koj hais lus tso dag.

MSV

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 09:04:09 PM »
B.

Did you guys have the wedding yet? It's been a few months and I have not heard from you. I hope you're happy. You came across my mind today and I gotta admit....I miss our late night talks.

MSV

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »
B,

The last entry I made in here was also addressed to you. I came back to write to you because I thought so much about you last night and it made me miss you. I'm sure you have long forgotten about me and probably didn't even take our friendship as seriously as I did but you know....deep down inside.....I secretly had something for you. I know it's too late to tell you now since you're married but sometimes I can't help but wonder what could have been if there was you and I instead? My heart has been hurting these past few days and I wish you were still here so I could call you up and just cry until I was happy. You were always someone who understood me.....I miss your shoulders and just gentle words of comfort. I could so use a cry tonight.

I'm gonna run to the gym and keep my mind from fooling with my heart.

Your friend,
MSV

MSV

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 01:02:43 PM »
Txiv....

There's been some weird things happening. Perhaps it's just me thinking too much or finding ways to connect things when there's really nothing there. You know, I get scared sometimes.  :-[ I wonder if we should ua neeb saib thiab. I miss your protection.

- Ntxhais

Advertisements