Advertisement

Author Topic: This is what my grass looks like...a wheat field wannabe  (Read 18818 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: This is what my grass looks like...a wheat field wannabe
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2012, 01:47:54 PM »
Up by my place if my grss is 10" high they cut for me N send me a bill. Of course i cut it so i wouldn't know how much the bill would be.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »
Up by my place if my grss is 10" high they cut for me N send me a bill. Of course i cut it so i wouldn't know how much the bill would be.

This small city here they don't do much about city regulations/codes or maybe I haven't been in that situation yet but so far I barely see such thing like city street sweeping on schedule day for your street or else ticket if car is not remove.  I don't think we even have parking meter where you put coin in downtown area but more like 2 hour free parking in the space.  Only time they take matter into their own hands is when someone or the whole neighborhood come together to tried to evict or get someone out because they don't want to tolerated anymore with what is going on.

Example....... my house.......1s t owner were a Mexican family that raised chicken (not sure if cock fighting one) and also has a field of corn planted in the backyard so the neighbors here didn't like it and somehow the owner let go of their house or sold it.  That what our Chinese neighbor told us.

I measure the grass in the front yard today......... Still haven't decide to trim it down yet because I just love the look of the thick green color.  This grass must be different then the one that was planted/grass turf here before we bought the house.

My Chinese neighbor grass and our grass split in the middle if you look carefully and can tell.  He's lazy and never does any yard work on the house even though his parent cash it out and he's living there along with college student as roommate.  His father decide to hired some Asian people to do the cutting for them now.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »
LOL that looks kinda like my grass as of now. :D :D :D. Being kinda lazy cut'n my grass.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »
LOL that looks kinda like my grass as of now. :D :D :D. Being kinda lazy cut'n my grass.

I like the height and the feel of it so keeping it longer.  I did tell my husband that once we run it over with the lawn mover the grass won't be trim nice since it already too long and just going to be completely run over.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
Hahahaha. That is some funky grass!

Quite grassy really...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

zena

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2012, 04:11:13 PM »
I didn't read all the comments but yes, it is grass.  You just haven't cut it for weeks.  All that it needs is to be cut. 

When we put in our sod, we couldn't cut it right away so it began seeding and looked just like that.  It's fine now. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
Winter is here,  not need to cut the grass anymore. LOL bring out the snow blower or shovel. LOL

Calypso

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 11:52:45 AM »
Winter is here,  not need to cut the grass anymore. LOL bring out the snow blower or shovel. LOL

No snow yet in our area of the world. My grass is still green and growing. ;D How about urs?

proudlao

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 01:16:43 PM »
So that grass has not been mowed for a while?  :P

Calypso

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
So that grass has not been mowed for a while?  :P

It's a jungle now. ;D jk

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2013, 12:20:47 PM »
No snow yet in our area of the world. My grass is still green and growing. ;D How about urs?
wat state are you in?

proudlao

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
It's a jungle now. ;D jk

Must be frosty jungle by now?  :P ;D

Advertisements