Advertisement

Author Topic: Calypso................ koj thib os ntawm no  (Read 12025 times)

Calypso

Re: Calypso................ koj thib os ntawm no
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
calypso, muaj story mas... tabsis laj laj piav es...  ;D

Tsis piav los that's okay. In my head, kuv twb create a story for koj and koj tus pojniam lawm. U were fishing and nearly drowned at a lake and she saved u. ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

OldVeggies

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
Tsis piav los that's okay. In my head, kuv twb create a story for koj and koj tus pojniam lawm. U were fishing and nearly drowned at a lake and she saved u. ;D

LOLOL....
never os....

she was shopping at the mall. a man in a black ski mask snatched her purse and took off running. i witnessed the whole incident. i ran to the nearest phone booth. i stepped inside it and in just like 8 minutes, i emerged with my red and blue super hero outfit with a huge S on my chest. i asked her which direction the man went. she pointed at victorias secret. i thought "dagnabbit! i'm wearing spandex... that place makes me tingle in weird places." so i asked her "can i just buy you a new purse?" and she replied "what about my money and my ID?" and i was like "babe, i have like $600 in my savings account. as for your ID, you won't need it anymore because you're gonna marry me and take my name." and she said "ok." the end.

Calypso

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 03:32:52 PM »
LOLOL....
never os....

she was shopping at the mall. a man in a black ski mask snatched her purse and took off running. i witnessed the whole incident. i ran to the nearest phone booth. i stepped inside it and in just like 8 minutes, i emerged with my red and blue super hero outfit with a huge S on my chest. i asked her which direction the man went. she pointed at victorias secret. i thought "dagnabbit! i'm wearing spandex... that place makes me tingle in weird places." so i asked her "can i just buy you a new purse?" and she replied "what about my money and my ID?" and i was like "babe, i have like $600 in my savings account. as for your ID, you won't need it anymore because you're gonna marry me and take my name." and she said "ok." the end.

Now that's a true hero story. ;D O0

Have a great Memorial weekend, OV. :)

OldVeggies

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 03:33:23 PM »
Now that's a true hero story. ;D O0

Have a great Memorial weekend, OV. :)

you too! be safe.  :)

Calypso