Advertisement

Author Topic: Nail Art anyone?  (Read 128813 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: Nail Art anyone?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2014, 07:18:21 PM »
I love nail art but I am so impatient. I bought a lot of nail polishes and nail art supplies, barely touch it.

To do nail art you must have long finger nails. Mine chip here and there then I just cut it all short.  :(
Don't limit urself.  I used to think the same thing....and being that I can't really grow out my nails....(no matter how much biotin I take) you can still do nail art...u may not be able to put so much on one single nail, that's all.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 10:11:29 AM »
Don't limit urself.  I used to think the same thing....and being that I can't really grow out my nails....(no matter how much biotin I take) you can still do nail art...u may not be able to put so much on one single nail, that's all.

I totally agree.  You don't necessarily need long nails to create beautiful, artistic, textural, or colorful designs.   ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:39 AM »
Thanks for sharing, highway!  Very nice.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 09:44:32 PM »
I agree! Reasons why I like doing my own nails too.

Last week's mani:

This week's mani:

Gurroflen, that's so cute. Love the flower one. Kuv tsis muaj patience ua tej yam zoo zoooooooo nkauj li ko es. Koj puas paub, kuv siv koj cov very pretty glittery nail polish es koj xav rau kuv, tiam sis ua hauj lwm ib hnub tas ces twb puas tas lawm na? Sucks ballz, it does.

Oh I saw this pretty nail art and thought of you:

SamyElisabeth

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 01:42:54 PM »
Awww....Thanks gurroflen! Ntuj aw! Kuv xaav tas koj yog leejtwg nawb tasis cov glitter give koj away haha.. I'm glad you liked it. I made a ghetto diy lightbox just to take manicure photos lolz.. Those are really pretty galaxy nail art but they're such a mess to clean up.

LOL. I forgot that I changed my name.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2014, 01:27:26 PM »
Tokyo Pearl aka pearly white   8)

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 02:21:31 PM »
Funny, ST.   ;D   I'm sure you can do some things with your nails too.   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 02:47:54 PM »
ST, I've seen some women with short nails and they still paint them.  BUT if you're a nail biter, it may not be wise to have your nails painted since you may end up eating it.  Did you know that nail biting doesn't just affect your nails but your health, teeth, and maybe gums as well?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 04:00:25 PM »
That's good to hear, ST.  My nephew used to suck his thumbs when he was little.   His thumbs looked terrible with the skin pealing and it always looked raw.  My sister had to put something on his thumbs and eventually he grew out of it.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2014, 12:26:21 PM »
Pink........so very girly.   ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 08:51:31 AM »
Purple like my team.  It looks/matches so much better/more in real life than the pic.   8)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
If only I had pretty nails like some of you guys and also have artistic knowledge on how to paint on nail polish....I would totally rock this out!  Heck yeah...keke!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Lina

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 11:43:11 AM »
I try, but mine's are usually simple.

This one is not mine but I did the exact same thing.

Like this post: +2

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2014, 12:00:37 PM »
If only I had pretty nails like some of you guys and also have artistic knowledge on how to paint on nail polish....I would totally rock this out!  Heck yeah...keke!

Cute, SR.  I agree, you need to be able to be very artistic to be able to paint those on.   ;D

I try, but mine's are usually simple.

This one is not mine but I did the exact same thing.

Thanks for sharing, Lina.  Cute and somewhat easy nail art.   O0

Minion1

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »
Such pretty nails.  I just got into nails last year when a friend introduced me to gel nails. 

Advertisements