Advertisement

Author Topic: who's into transformer toys?  (Read 54797 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: who's into transformer toys?
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2014, 04:17:59 PM »
Rockin
Here's some of my HA TF. Soundwave never made it to the retail store. From what I've heard was the retail didn't want anymore DOTM and they wanted the new  TF Prime. Therefore HA wave is a hard figure to find if  you're looking for him.

Jazz is one of my Fave. I love his paint job and his Transformation is sweet.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 06, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
Nah, you two can just play tea party at the village. Just leave me in the arcade playing dance dance revolution.
Nah, I'll ditch her and go look for that toy shop that you mentioned. LOL

LION HEART

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2014, 08:32:41 AM »
In the past, I had Slag, Hot Rod, and Optimal Optimus.  Nowadays, I only have Lolita-One, Arcee, and Black Arachnia.

Like this post: +1

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »
It is hit or miss. If you want some decent Asian pho, the closest place is Chicago.

Pho 777 is a joke....  ::) :P

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2014, 03:21:51 PM »
SS,

I was in South Carolina last week and there was a really cool toy store in the mall.  They had a lot of Marvel and DC action figures.  They had an original 5 lion Voltron, in box, for sale for $124.  Pretty cool as I had the exact one when I was a kid.  Anyway, I'll load up the pic sometime this weekend to show you.  I opted for a cool looking metal Decepticon lunch box instead.  O0   

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2014, 10:14:21 PM »
SS,

I was in South Carolina last week and there was a really cool toy store in the mall.  They had a lot of Marvel and DC action figures.  They had an original 5 lion Voltron, in box, for sale for $124.  Pretty cool as I had the exact one when I was a kid.  Anyway, I'll load up the pic sometime this weekend to show you.  I opted for a cool looking metal Decepticon lunch box instead.  O0   
Wow, Such temping store.. I would of gone nuts all over that store, I have the MP 30th anny die-cast Voltron pre-order for March 2014.
I'm not really into the Marvel and DC figures, I just thought that they look good, Better then the others which they sell for more with less pose and detailing. But I do like the ones that I got, I need that red carnage to complete the build a figure, he has the head to green goblin.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:17:17 PM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2014, 10:26:30 PM »
The newest member to my HA line.

ROTF JetFire. SR71

A couple of weeks ago, I was surf'n the target website and ran into tis guy  for sale 18.99, which he goes for 59.99.. the next day he went back up to 59.99. LOL
I have to admit he is dumb, and he is a toy for little kids. Not for TF collectors. He will be ship to my nephew from outta town for his X-mas gift 2014.. LOL

Json

« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2014, 07:26:33 PM »

I think there's a police version too.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2014, 07:19:59 PM »
^^^ WOW. Prowl from G1.. Nice. They are very hard and very pricey to collect now. Drooling over here....Got anymore??? The TF world is kinda slowed down, Toy Fair 2014 in London already her and gone... But it looks like there will be a huge wave coming. Due to the live TF4.

Json

« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2014, 07:53:35 PM »
^^^ WOW. Prowl from G1.. Nice. They are very hard and very pricey to collect now. Drooling over here....Got anymore??? The TF world is kinda slowed down, Toy Fair 2014 in London already her and gone... But it looks like there will be a huge wave coming. Due to the live TF4.
I forgot that I had him.  I think my bro has star scream or thunder cracker.  I keep on forgetting to share my other ones too. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2014, 08:12:00 PM »
^^^ Well stop doing that... and remember to share your pix here..I like to see other's collection..

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2014, 12:54:35 PM »
I went to the Toy Shack in Vegas on Friday and took some pics for you.  I forgot to take pics of the better collection that had the graded gen 1's.  They wanted $250/dinobot! :o   That same case had Prowl, Mirage, and many other excellent condition G1's.  It was my last full day of my stay there so I didn't splurge except for a couple cool Aliens (from the movie) toys for my son.  He likes playing with those and Predator figures.  These are thee not so good collection.  ::)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2014, 01:37:34 PM »
^^^ I like the sign that said "DO NOT TOUCH".. hehee...Yep I remember that Primal Ape Prime from Beast Machine Wars. He was a triple changer. Gosh he was like 40 buck or someting like that back then. I bought it for my little brother for his Birthday. Too bad he didn't know how to take care of it..

Hope you had fun at Vegas. And thanks for posting those photos. Very Awesome indeed.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
Well yesterday's haul toy::

And now I have a complete set of the WFC/FOC seeker set.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2014, 09:56:50 PM »
Looks like the new waves are coming soon, target is putting these on sale at $17.48.. It might even go cheaper if no one is picking them up at this price.... Rockin keep an eye out if you're instrested in this mold. This was found at the Target on West Broadway in BP..

I have 2 of this guy. One open and this will be minted box. Of course I paid $60 for him when he was 1st released. Dam bummer...

Advertisements