Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39305 times)

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2012, 01:41:56 AM »
seems like the time has come when we must depart. :'( :'( i try so hard to keep u with me... thoughout all these years...its been u and me... but now it seems u dont wanna be with me anymore..wasn't i always there for u when u needed me. i did all i can and now it seems..thats not enough...i feel like i just lost my best friend... :-\ :-\ i wish u had a heart..so u can understand my pain... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i always thought it was gonna be u and me til the end of time...why o why did u have to die....another one wouldnt be the same.... my poor little car... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
sittin here thinkin...what should i do...what should i do...bring u back to life?? :-\ :-\ man a new used motor....or another car, that i wont knoe how its gonna be.... my neighbor is gonna look at my car tomorrow...we fear the worest..my motor is toast.... kinda sad when one of my longest relationship is my car and me..hahaha ;D ;D ;D

ok ok ok....some of my friends from sac came down this past weekend. drank and drank...been 4 days straight none stop drinkin...my buddy miguel bday last thursday..my bro n law's bday on friday..and last nite cause i was sad my car died.. ;D ;D

so my mind wonders....as my friend gurl and i was sleepin...idk. .. i knoe i cant be with her cause we always just been drinkin buddys and we dont really knoe each other personally. but the years have past by so fast. all i keep tellin her is that i dont wanna ruin this relationship we have. and idk if she is just puttin me in a tuff sport because her and her man isnt together...u knoe.. some people just want someone there cause they dont wanna be alone...i should knoe this..cause i was once like that..gurl after gurl..cause i couldnt stand being alone....now i kinda like being alone...the slience doesnt bother me..idk if she is doin that to me...besides.. she kinda ghetto.. ;) but she is improving her life..alittle at a time... man i remember 2 years back...when she use to come down to hangout with me...we just to kill a 30 case beer...now she doesnt drink that much...i dont but at times i do..hahaha...
my mind is wonderin to much rite now...mostly worryin about my car....tellin myself to just wait and see whats wrong with it..instead of jumpin to conclusions that my motor is gone... driving me crazy just not knowin tho...hahahaha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2012, 09:17:57 AM »
Hahaha.....but the pain is real tho.....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2012, 10:01:16 AM »
Eactly... :'( :'(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »
Hahaha thanks

hmongoutkast

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2012, 12:45:27 AM »
got my car running again...pretty happy.. ;D ;D the loud ass tappin noise..was just cause my car been sittin for a week undriven...had to get a new battery and starter... man it got me thinkin alot when my car was dead...i didnt wanna buy another car... :'( :'( well...now i just gotta fix my driver side handle...alrea dy bought one from the junk yard...just gotta put it on...OOooO and buy new shoes or my car..lol..damn tires are near bald...and i dont wanna drift in the rain..not fun at all.. O0
its been a crazy weekend...legs are dead sore...cant walk...dancin. .no no no more... ended up out drinkin my bro this saturday. we killed a botttle of e and j.. then went to the pool hall and bar..killed hella beers and shots... i guess i can still hang.. :D :D :D well it was the pho i ate before drinkin..it keep me ok...
havent played vball for two weeks now..gotta start goin out to play again....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
had a pretty bad dream..lol..dr eam that my car got stolen and my bro's car got stolen too...we found his car..it was just missin the driver seat... ;D but we couldnt find my car... :'( :'( man that was alot of stress... ;D ;D ;D
anyways off from work from moday til weds.. my sore, cant walk...no good.. i can walk again today..alot of aleve takin..man that stuff works wonders..with the help of some alochol though.... i miss workin though...  :'( bored outta my mind now.
my buddy tony is comin over later, gotta chck out this car he wanna buy... havent seen in him years. although i see his son almost everything i go play vball... we gettin old..hahaha...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 12:29:37 PM »
how does that effect walkin..hahaha ha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
nope...havent u heard of beast mode??hahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
hahahaha hella gay...lol

hmongoutkast

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
lol..ok ok

hmongoutkast

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »
been thinkin...i had a buddy...he had a ok job. nut and bolt store. pretty kick back. i helped him get the job. just 11 bucks an hour but for fresno it wasnt bad. since most jobs are hard to come by..and even then... it 8 to 10 buck...no education thangy... he was there for about a year. he came up on another job promising him 16 an hour. not bad... so he left to the  new job. anyways at the end. he didnt get his promise pay and ended up havin to much stress from the new job. so he quit. now he just home.  ;D ;D i kinda wanna ask him..wtf were u thinkin... the nut and bolt store was kick back. sure the pay wasnt great but they gave rasies every year, 1 doller.. so it would took some time. but it seems he couldnt wait for time. and when his new job got to hard and there was pressure, he couldnt hang. :idiot2: :idiot2: he is 35 and living at home..and seems to not care that he isnt going anywhere in life, maybe waitin for a rich gurl to come marry him.. :2funny: :2funny: sometimes u gotta wonder....
some people jump from job to job for the pay....thinkin maybe i am to lazy to jump from job to job all the time.  ;D ;D i been with my company for about 7 years...i figure thats long enough to see where its headin...in a way i think it time for me to part with them. feels under paid when i do most of the complex work and the other employees gets paid more than me, they been there for 20 plus years, but that shouldnt be a factor... anyways i cant really leave...in my line of work..most places require us to have a driver lic and almost clean driving record...i have none of that... :2funny: :2funny: i do love my workplace. my days of are weekends and if i next extra days off, i can get them. i can leave when its slow. hmmmm....guess i be waitin a few more years to see wassup...
i cant stand not havin a job tho...no money and probably die from boredom..idk how my friend does it...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2012, 01:06:06 PM »
Kinda hard to bring gurls over...when he is stayin with his parents..lol

hmongoutkast

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
Lol only if i get first dibs..hahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2012, 05:22:43 AM »
its 3:17am here...slept to early now i am freakin up :o :o  i'm in pain still...duck!!!!! its been all week... doing a combo right now...2 beers with 3 aleve.. i think i am high...the pains gone..lol..any ways...listen the this song....pretty ...cause i see alot of it now a days...---->

These days there's dudes gettin' facials
Manicured, waxed and botoxed
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands
You can't grip a tackle box
Yeah, with all of these men linin' up to get neuteredIt's hip now to be feminized
But I don't highlight my hair,
I've still got a pair
Yeah honey,
 I'm still a guy
Oh, my eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truckOh thank God, I'm still a guy

hmongoutkast

« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2012, 12:06:51 PM »
Lol startin today...no more drinkin..unles s i am goin out or my brother comes down ;D

Advertisements