Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39045 times)

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »
 O0
rough past few months.. a friend grad. college..(drinkin) trip to mn..(drinkin) friends end up single..(drinkin)

although.. I think I am getting sick..due to all that drinkin.. aint as young as I use to be..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2014, 10:01:27 PM »
yep..i was there from the 2 til yesterday nite.. :D a lot of drinkin..lack of sleep.. feels good to be home.. :)

I knoe u post..cause ph sends me an email.. its just that I don't check my emails often..lol

hmongoutkast

« Reply #242 on: July 07, 2014, 11:12:43 PM »
yea..i am thinkin that too.. much have been my last trip to mn.. to much drinkin.. :'(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
sober..just been getting sick.. I knoe its from the drinkin..lol sore throat..lungs and head hurts...
how have u been???

hmongoutkast

« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2014, 07:50:28 PM »
I am thinkin the kidneys and liver will not last me a lifetime. I actually do have life insurance from my work..but its under no ones name.. I don't plan to die any time soon..ahahaha
well u knoe..
sounds kinky..but yep.. if u were closer..i probably could.. gonna be workin on a friend's ac system in a bit..as soons as she gets here...and tomorrow..help my roommate fix his uncle's car...

btw... I also do bathroom remodels..lol just got done doin mine..and than my buddy's.. he asked how much I wanted.. I said a case of beer and a 5 gallon bucket of hot pepper..lol I think he got lazy and didn't wanna go pick the peppers from his family farm..cause he ended giving me 300.00.. I still woulda prefer the hot pepper tho... I keep tellin him..i don't want the money..it was just male bondin time..ahahaha. .but he wouldn't take it back..

Like this post: +1

hmongoutkast

« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2014, 03:02:41 AM »
oooOo... kinky.. ;D ;D ;D
i like projects..keep s me from drinkin..

hmongoutkast

« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2014, 11:34:06 PM »
so......finall y after 3 years... i got my driver lic back.. O0 O0 O0 damn its a weight lifted on my shoulders.. now i can finally move on from this....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #247 on: July 22, 2014, 02:15:33 PM »
yep i do... waited 3 years... and i seen people i knoe get duis..and some even pass me with more duis...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2014, 02:53:10 PM »
a crossroad in my life.. ??? ??? ???since i aways wanted more pay...now i am gonna get it... only downfall is i gotta move to wisconsion.... i would have to leave everythang and everyone behind. well except my car... hahahaha takin that with me..ahahaha  so is the pay worth it.... now my workplace wants to get me more money to stay. but i dont think they can come close. inside i knoe i will miss california.. idk   idk idk....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2014, 12:51:39 AM »
hardest part..is turning down a job that is gonna pay alot.. thought about it for a week.. decide to stay in fresno... a 4 dollar raise from my work place... not as much as if i had moved to the new job..but idk if i could do it... be in wisconsin when its humid for the summers..and to cold for the winters...
anyways... it feels great to get my driver lic back.. dont have to look over my shoulder no more..

hmongoutkast

« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2014, 09:02:16 AM »
 O0 :D :D :D true that...lol

Like this post: +1

hmongoutkast

« Reply #251 on: August 20, 2014, 01:58:25 AM »
lol..if ur in st.paul... i will be near milwaukee..how would we met up..lol

hmongoutkast