Advertisement

Author Topic: It's me again.  (Read 8150 times)

1luv

Re: It's me again.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 05:57:02 PM »
gay.

1. Hey, I'm a patient guy.  I am willing to wait for you to be done with school.  By then, I hope that you will learn to love me. 

I only say this with those who lives close to me.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1luv

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
He wants to take one step back, but yet his action takes two step forward!!!! WTF I don't get guys at all!!! WTF do you want?  :idiot2: :knuppel2:

1.  You seem confused with men.  I too am confused with women.

we can be confused together if we hook up.   :2funny:

Nike

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »
LOL  :D

one guy in my life is complicated enough.

I don't want any more.

I wish they leave me alone!

;D :)

Nike

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »
LOL oh hell no... I was fine doing my own thang.. work,work,gym, gym, gym, gym, gym, shopping...

they had to enter my life and feelings got involve.. i hate feelings.

Nike

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »
It's early Sunday morning... I think I'm going to head to the gym..  last night was crazy.

Nike

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »
Ditto...! Last night/this morning was crazy... I need to slow down. Are you with me? Lol...

wtf lol lol.. i was with two lesbian girls at the gay club LOL.. then i was with my guy .. playing captain save a ho.e.

Nike

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »
How do I cut someone out of my life when I don't want to? how do i say no, when i want to say yes... how do i go when i want to stay!!!!!!!!! how!!!! how!!! I just know I am going to get hurt!!

Nike

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 05:40:08 PM »
Make a list of the pros and cons. If more cons then go. If more pros then stay. If you can honestly happily live with the cons then stay.

You gotta take risks. What I've learned is you just have to be strong and confident in yourself for yourself. So when that day does come when you are going to get hurt you will know that you are strong enough to get through it. Boyah..!  :)

BTW... Is it me? Lol...  ;) :D

no it is not you. LOL

Nike

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
Lets try and make it me then... Lol... ;)

LOL.... i don't even have a man, but i have man problems... i don't need any more guys in my life... the one in my life is complicated enough!! and besides that I wanna focus on me.. I've been trapped too long in a cage, and I finally feel like i'm free.

Nike

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »
In the past coming week, I am going to be one busy bee.  I'm going to be working monday through friday 6-230, then school monday-thursday 6-10 pm... in between i'm off and before school start I have to fit in gym, nap, eating, and homeworks.. I'm going to die.  Mind you it's been 6 years since i've been out of school lol.

Nike

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 06:34:04 AM »
It's a little bit after 4am.. getting ready for work in a few.  As I lay in bed tossing and turning I can't help but think that I am my own worst enemy.  I admit i am emotionally damage, and lost all faith.  When I feel like my feeling are getting to strong I find myself trying to find excuses and find myself running away.  I admit I can be heartless and emotion less.  I've been told by the guy I'm talking to right now that I have a cold heart.  A person has to understand me to understand why I am the way I am.  I don't show any  emotions in fear of getting hurt.  It's not that I don't care or that I have no feelings, I'm just protecting myself.  I told my  guy I am putting myself out there with him with a big fat chance of getting hurt.... I've been talking to him for about 4 months and this is the longest I have ever talk to a guy before ... i hate feelings .

wtf

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »
WOW LIKE NIKE SAYS " JUS DO IT"

Nike

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2012, 10:24:09 PM »
WHAT A DAY!!!! OMG i saw my xbf sister and one of my other xbf friend all in one room.. fml LOL ahahahah

My stalker came to my work place today, and his friend confronted me.  Told the man they can not speak or be near me... he started yelling at me.. I had to defend myself in which I did.  So glad my boss kick them out.  Had to have someone walk with me to my car..I was scared shit in case they were waiting for me. 

Nike

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 11:41:56 PM »
i'm going to KILL!!!!!!!

Nike

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:48 PM »
 :)

Advertisements