Advertisement

Author Topic: To be written  (Read 6658 times)

shootingstar

Thoughts from a keyboard
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 02:49:10 AM »
faded

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:01:52 PM by shootingstar »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

shootingstar

Re: To be written
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 02:35:02 AM »

shootingstar

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 06:00:52 PM »

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:39:55 PM by shootingstar »

shootingstar

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 09:29:40 PM »

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:40:29 PM by shootingstar »

shootingstar

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »
Sitting here at work pondering  what should I do . Take the risk or loss . For it will never be balanced nor the same again. I don't know why I'm thinking of this. Forgive my cruel heart for either decisions.

Suav

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »
What kind of risks?

shootingstar

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 11:39:53 AM »
What kind of risks?

It's just between my heart and I .

Suav

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 11:51:09 AM »
I've used my heart to guide me numerous times. And numerous times my heart's guidance have failed me.

I kept trusting my heart. It has led me to someone.

That someone made me realize that sometimes the best thing to every happen to you is having your prayers unanswered.

It's just between my heart and I .

shootingstar

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 12:11:09 PM »
I've used my heart to guide me numerous times. And numerous times my heart's guidance have failed me.

I kept trusting my heart. It has led me to someone.

That someone made me realize that sometimes the best thing to every happen to you is having your prayers unanswered.

I'm not praying or anything. It's based on a decision. There is truth that sometimes one's heart may lead to failure and I don't want that  :(  but that's all there is to follow is the heart. It may bring me together  or break me.

Suav

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 12:25:34 PM »
Ever wished you can have things in the past work out? Or for an ex to take you back? Those were some of the things I was referring to when I mentioned unanswered prayers.

I don't want to face failure too. Failure is likely going to come along the way.

But failure makes us stronger as individuals. Those who have known defeat and have found their way out of the depths are people who I praise.

I found this on someone's FB: "These persons have a appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern"

I'm not praying or anything. It's based on a decision. There is truth that sometimes one's heart may lead to failure and I don't want that  :(  but that's all there is to follow is the heart. It may make bring me together  or break me.

shootingstar

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
Ever wished you can have things in the past work out? Or for an ex to take you back? Those were some of the things I was referring to when I mentioned unanswered prayers.

I don't want to face failure too. Failure is likely going to come along the way.

But failure makes us stronger as individuals. Those who have known defeat and have found their way out of the depths are people who I praise.

I found this on someone's FB: "These persons have a appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern"

I let the past be as it is. Failure does help make one stronger and wiser. However it isn't something that one will like to endure over and over again because it'll be a contradiction. Thanks for sharing the quote.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 03:17:49 PM by shootingstar »

shootingstar

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »
Happy Friday. The weather is great, but the heart is not at ease. Sunshine come many more days.

shootingstar

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 03:25:09 PM »
Thought about you again today.

Working on my calendar and I'm excited for the upcoming spring and summer plans. P.S. New changes too!

shootingstar

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 06:31:07 PM »
Stay with me a little longer, time flys by when I'm with you. I don't want to freeze time, but I want all the seconds and minutes with you.

shootingstar

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
As the wind blew my hair across my face, you gently moved it to the side and said to me "This was once the face I knew".

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:41:18 PM by shootingstar »

Advertisements