Advertisement

Author Topic: Hi, i am a 90s kid, and i beleive if i am not happy the world is over with  (Read 1656 times)

supadupac

hi! i am a 90s kid, and if i am not happy constantly, all humanity and faith is lost.. and i shall wither in depression.. so i need another drink or cigarette, and i need to break up with my spouse because they dont make me happy and i tried everything but loving him more than myself.. oh i am the most grateful child on the world, everyone should love me and i should be happy because i am a victim of the world that i can never get enough of

sorry, need to vent

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

supadupac

Oh and if i duck up in school, it's not because i was skipping school or have no self discipline, nor do i want to take time to learn anything about self discipline, it's the schools fault, it's my parents fault for pressuring me to get A's only.. so i worked too hard and so i give up!

woofwoof

Seek some awesome sex, it cures all worries.

supadupac

oh and if cops beat me up, it's toitally their fault.. if i get pulled over for cutting off someone or for racial profiling the cops are total ass holes becuase i am not happy with them taking up my time that i need to play some video games or get laid cause i need poon or i need these new shoes

Calypso

Supa? ??? :-\ ???

supadupac

And if I don't know something, i want you to do it for me, because i cant do anything for my self.. and when i do something for my self, all of a sudden i am the shiznitz and i deserve the respect that someone who worked blood and sweat for their lives got i shold get right awy becasue i have a minimum paying job and i can afford to buy my self my own stuff..

supadupac

Supa? ??? :-\ ???

venting about people these days.. *sigh.. i dont want to live on this planet anymore

supadupac

im sick of my generation and the younger generation always complaining about never being happy.. that's probably it..

sorry for making this in gd, mods if u wanna move this to anything goes or online journal, feel free to lol

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Wait...is this real?

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

supadupac

Wait...is this real?

Lol no, im pretending to be a stupid ungrateful little kid who doesnt believe in the value of work but wants to be happy all the time and so will always find the shortest way there.. the shortest way to happiness will always be the shortest time spent in happiness..

aaaaaah

Advertisements