Advertisement

Author Topic: This is the reason why we Hmong Woman Go Married Blacks, Whites, Mex and etc....  (Read 12006 times)

A_New_Beginning

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Json

Go right ahead  O0

yuknowthat

"amazing grace! i'm lost and never found" lol  :2funny:

this guy does do a pretty good job explaining it to many hmong women to understand, if you don't have not family structure and value, then there's no point, it's better to marry tub ntsoj  tub ntsuag like many mother recommend their daughters to marry.

Wi_sweetguy

whats the reason? I still don't get it besides the yang and vang story. everything esle has nothing to do with topic.

shesaid

whats the reason? I still don't get it besides the yang and vang story. everything esle has nothing to do with topic.

That's probably because you don't have the shallow mentality like them ^^. I mean come on, the OP of.this thread thinks marrying a niam yau will solve all his family issues. :idiot2:  What Bee Yang is lecturing about has nothing to do with Hmomg women running off with other race. He's just talking in general about Westernized Hmong women way of thinking vs a traditional Hmong women.

Wi_sweetguy

That's probably because you don't have the shallow mentality like them ^^. I mean come on, the OP of.this thread thinks marrying a niam yau will solve all his family issues. :idiot2:  What Bee Yang is lecturing about has nothing to do with Hmomg women running off with other race. He's just talking in general about Westernized Hmong women way of thinking vs a traditional Hmong women.

hahaha...I already got the point.  But what does this have to do with marrying other race?(topic)  We can generalize many things by what he is saying. What Bee is refering to is called Respect.  If you want to be the niam YAU right, then why would you complain in the first place.  You chose to be second and knew that the traditional role of second means respecting the first and all the elders.  I don't think what he is saying relates much with marrying other races.  If you are smart, intelligence woman then don't be second.  Be first and last. Now that's class. We men will never be second Txiv Yau. hahaha...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
hahaha...I already got the point.  But what does this have to do with marrying other race?(topic)  We can generalize many things by what he is saying. What Bee is refering to is called Respect.  If you want to be the niam YAU right, then why would you complain in the first place.  You chose to be second and knew that the traditional role of second means respecting the first and all the elders.  I don't think what he is saying relates much with marrying other races.  If you are smart, intelligence woman then don't be second.  Be first and last. Now that's class. We men will never be second Txiv Yau. hahaha...

Bee Yang is not talking about niam yau as in "second wife" in a polygamous relationship. He is talking about hierarchy in a family. Niam yau is the wife who is married to the youngest son in the family.

shesaid

actually he's talking about the niam ntxawm = younger brother's wife, but referring to the Hmong  hierarchy system in a family

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:26:24 AM by shesaid »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
actually he's talking about the niam ntxawm = younger brother's wife, but referring to the Hmong  hierarchy system in a family

Niam Ntxawm is the common term. In the video he referred to her as tus niam yau but did point out that he meant niam ntxawm.

asadfg

Go right ahead  O0

;D

Niam Ntxawm is the common term. In the video he referred to her as tus niam yau but did point out that he meant niam ntxawm.

heard nothin about niam yau ... I heard NYAB yau .. which means the younger daughter in law  ::)

shesaid

Oh yeah he said Nyab yau not niam ntxawm....my baddddd :D

asadfg

the irony of a lotta lido hmong gurlos these days is the one who have no furckin clue about being a nyab wants to get married the most ....  :idiot2:

asadfg

^^ but dats okay ... more 17 yr old milfs for me  ^-^ ^-^   :downtown: :downtown: :drunken_smilie: :glasses13:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"Niam yau" - this is what happens when you try to listen to this kind of stuff in a room full of talking people.  ;D I heard him say "nyab yau" right off the bat but could've sworn he said "niam yau" very briefly, too. Again, too many people talking. I need my earbuds!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
 the irony of a lotta lido hmong gurlos these days is the one who have no furckin clue about being a nyab wants to get married the most ....  :idiot2:

These are the ones you'll hear complaining the most about hubby's family and MIL. They don't know their role, and they don't know the role of the MIL. MIL abuses her power of authority because she's got a naive DIL. Son is too young and timid to be a real man. DIL is upset at husband. etc. etc. etc.

Honestly, the Hmong cultural system is not that difficult if one knows the role that everybody plays. Once you know your role, you actually have A LOT of power.  >:D

Advertisements