Advertisement

Author Topic: toumeng, time to get with the program..  (Read 4772 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
toumeng, time to get with the program..
« on: September 09, 2012, 01:21:36 PM »
alot of users are going to facebook.  this site has an advantage because its public while facebook is known for posting for friends.  its time to take a look at facebook and incorporate the best into this place to draw new users instead of losing old ones...

i say start with an " attach a picture" option to posts to make it convenient for users to add pictures to their posts.  that will save time and make it easier to share pictures.

just to clarify,  the current setup requires link to pictures so the site needs a pix hosting option. imo.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:23:48 PM by YAX »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

Re: toumeng, time to get with the program..
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:49 AM »
alot of users are going to facebook.  this site has an advantage because its public while facebook is known for posting for friends.  its time to take a look at facebook and incorporate the best into this place to draw new users instead of losing old ones...

i say start with an " attach a picture" option to posts to make it convenient for users to add pictures to their posts.  that will save time and make it easier to share pictures.

just to clarify,  the current setup requires link to pictures so the site needs a pix hosting option. imo.
I agree with the attached picture feature.  It's easy and convenient.   :)

Like this post: 0

Advertisements