Advertisement

Author Topic: Fresno Hmong 18 Clan suit HNYN  (Read 18253 times)

samusa

Re: Fresno Hmong 18 Clan suit HNYN
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 02:44:24 PM »
The Yuoa True Vang Speech, He has said he never dag, Why such a police get involves with this kind of shit? may be he get pay for it!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/b4TbyXZmSBY?rel=0"

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:36:47 PM by samusa »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
He swore that he didn't lie or pocket any money.  If that's the case, then the question is he responsible if money vanished under his leadership?

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

F-16

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 12:53:46 AM »
Liars always say I never!!  Gotcha!!  Gotcha!! ;D

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 05:07:17 PM »
From the link to the 18 clan press release, sounded like they have a case.  Along with others, I've been ready for someone/org to make a difference and let the their actions speak louder.

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

pajnpis

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 07:19:23 AM »
I'm sure the other 18 clan has some type of evidence or someone that knows what's happening inside in order for them to even start a law suit. It's not only 1 person, I'm sure there's a few. You just don't start a lawsuit if you got no proof. It'll be stupid. It's not only the 84k that they will have to be pay, also the lawyer fees too.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 11:14:21 AM »
I can see that the OGs have come to a deadlock or end of the road without being able to compromise. That's why they've turned to  the mainstream legal system.

But lawsuit over culture?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 06:35:08 PM »
My brother-in-law who was the President of 18 Clan council for the Twin Cities abruptly ended his leadership two years ago when this lawsuit started.  I believe that he did not support the purpose of the 18 Clan Council in California hence his resignation. 

My thing is, if the man wants to pay $600,000 for legal rights to make the celebration happen, that was a very good thing.  So now, can anyone of us come up with that money to do what Youa True Vang did?  None, nada...nell.  What is the motive behind the 18 Clan Council suing?  I'm sure if they really want to work hard, they can make a different one regardless whether the Captain Police of Fresno supports it or not.  The Captain Police of Fresno supported only one Hmong New Year due to the limited revenue and budget from the city because this is such a huge event....it's an international event.

People making comments on either side, please share us your "facts".

chidorix0x

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 06:39:42 PM »
/\ /\ ... 18 Clan Council of CA did host/hold their own HNY. It FAILED miserably and accumulated a huge debt -- at least according to rumors, which in all likelihood is true. This is the main reason or one of the main reasons why they are so intent on suing. They are in essence trying to recover capital, not through the law suit, but that hopefully in winning the RIGHTS to host/hold a SINGLE HNY, they can somehow MONOPOLIZE revenues. It is a NO-brainer really.

I'd comment on the rest of your inquiries/comments, but that would be giving out too much info, about myself ... hehehe  ...   ;)

And your uncle resigning, has LITTLE to NO RELEVANCE whatsoever, as I know for a FACT that EACH and EVERY "18 Clan Council" org. nationwide, is unaffiliated, completely independent of one another.  I have TWO uncles who head an "18 Clan Council" per their state. They barely know each other. I admit, they do not know each other period or that they each hold such a post  ...   :2funny:  ...   :idiot2:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:43:42 PM by chidorix0x »

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 11:03:55 PM »
Stupid.

Advertisements