Advertisement

Author Topic: Dating  (Read 26701 times)

JaS

Dating
« on: September 21, 2012, 01:05:37 PM »
I have been single for 3yrs now. I think it's time I start dating again but I find it extremely hard to trust men. Everything they say or tell me just seem like a bunch of lies.

I'll never be able to find anyone to be with if I can't get past this....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

AOZ

Re: Dating
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
make him earn your love... it'll last longer. 

eBook

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
Jas..
First you gotta do is get your feet wet in the dating game again.  You will not be able to trust any man.. but there will be certain man that will be able to earn your trust.  Usually those are one of the few.. Give it a try... Don't give up or stop.. just give it a try and have fun while you are at it too.. It doesn't matter what you do.. Never get intimate with anyone of the guys.. ;)..

aboo

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 04:02:47 PM »
Jas.... i totally understand where you are coming from in this post.  i don't really have an answer for you but i think darknight has a good point about trust.

sacleads

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 06:29:10 PM »
We've all been there.  I still remember this Vang girl...damn that girl cheated on me, I was so young and stupid.  I never saw Hmong girls the same again.  From that day on, I never really trusted Hmong girls anymore, especially back in those days when Hmong girls would run off in bunches and married someone else besides their BF.  I finally found a perfect solution to my problems; preventing my heart to be broken and let tell you, it works wonders....... ......

Like this post: +1

JaS

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
And that solution would be? :idiot2:

sacleads

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
And that solution would be? :idiot2:
  The reason I didn't tell you my solution is that...you are not going to like it :2funny: :2funny:

JaS

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 10:07:16 AM »
How you know I won't like it? :( :-\ :idiot2:

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 12:14:49 PM »
I have been single for 3yrs now. I think it's time I start dating again but I find it extremely hard to trust men. Everything they say or tell me just seem like a bunch of lies.

don't trust in men, trust in God.

find a man who will trust God, and you'll know how trustworthy he is.

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

yuknowthat

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »

puahhaah depends on what kind of lies? small ones or the ones that are "i'm married, but i'm not telling you that and i'll let you find out later..."

women lies , men lies..

and also oh! lower that wall of china so the good gentlemen group can see you..being jaded; a man can only wait so long to want to get to know you more on a different stage

Lavender

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 01:12:58 AM »
I've learned that men who are divorced and are experienced (been single longer) will not be dating only one woman.  And yes....they will say the same thing to many women.  Experienced single men these days just want to have fun. 

If you want a decent man with an honest heart, it will be hard to find.

wtf

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 01:15:03 AM »
yoo.. this is ur boy wtf... ok ima start out by saying do u love urself first?  that means do u love ur job, weight,hair style,clothing,etc.... if u dont love urself then learn to love urself first.... wat ive learned in my short life to today is learn to love urself.. i didnt realli find love until i started working out, got lean,lost weight,got more active, and then before i knew it women were checking me out and then i was the one who decided if i wanted her or her or her or her..... when i was chubby nobody wanted to holla at me..but now that im taking care of myself daily and im more leaner, i swear to god everywhere i go i see eyes jus lookin and women of all ages from 19-to about 40 jus looking... and i can see it in their eyes that they are interested... but enuff about me all i gotta say is if u dont love urself then its gonna be hard to find a guy to love u... and find a guy that makes u laugh ... even if hes not all that as long as he maks u laugh n smile then u'll  be ok... i onli speak from experience.... . and when u do learn to love urself, then others i guaranteee u ,will love u too...  good luck to u.....

shootingstar

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 10:35:29 PM »

don't trust in men, trust in God.

find a man who will trust God, and you'll know how trustworthy he is.

:idiot2:

« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:39:00 PM by shootingstar »

sacleads

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »
How you know I won't like it? :( :-\ :idiot2:
  Alright.  I decided that I would no longer commit to just one relationship, one girl.  I dated casually for years and let things comes to me.  It's a numbers game.  The more exposure you have, the higher the chances of finding THAT ONE for you.  By dating casually, you give yourself more opportunities to meet more people and get to know people long before you decide this is the person I want to commit to.  When I say casual dating, it doesn't always mean...sleep around with everyone or anyone.  Too many damn people get confuse and don't understand, thinking love and sex is the same damn thing.  It's not. 

It's not for everyone but for me, it works.  I dated casually with no commitment and when I finally had the opportunity to meet the one I want to spend the rest of my life with....I go in for the win...win her heart at ALL COST.   

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:39:29 PM by sacleads »

Like this post: +2

JaS

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
Yes Theo! Cheated on, lies to.....I never knew how mean a person can be until I met my last ex.

Advertisements