Advertisement

Author Topic: Dating  (Read 26702 times)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
Re: Dating
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 01:22:05 PM »
:idiot2:
Please explain your view.

You have no God therefore, u are able to do anything u want to? Following all its carnal nature. And it is all relative to ur perception of things on earth. Then u go crying that u don't trust in men? Because we are all alike?

worse advice ever

my thoughts exactly

why can't you trust men? were you cheated on?
and your advice is to do what?...

a man without a solid foundation will fall when the storms come.

but people of this world trust in materialistic things.

by that I mean, look at his heart. where is it?

what's inside? is he full of hate, jealousy, greed, anger, and pain?

A man can not trust only in himself because he is made of this world.

therefore he has to trust in someone who is greater than he is.

you get my drift...

Like this post: 0
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Adverstisement

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
is there something wrong with a man who trusts in God?...

please just look at your money you spend everyday.

everyone knows it is NOT worth anything valuable, but a mere piece of paper. we trust that this money can buy and purchase goods.

what does it say at the bottom!

"Trust in God..."

but you have to dig deeper. do men really trust in his money or does he trust in God? with money being everything that he desires to make his own. if he's chasing the things of this earth, is that all there is to life?

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »
so let's say women are chasing men or vice versa....

men are chasing after money (or other things)!

it all leads to no where but destruction... .

so when men chase after God!

women will see the difference.

you see that life is more than just making money etc....

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »
if i wanted a sermon i would had went to church.

if you havent noticed... there are good people all over this world... and they didnt need religion to be good people. stop making this theead a religious nutty thread.
what is good?...

no need to preach. however, good is not enough in some cases.

but even good people who have no absolute truths rely on their own understanding and how they were raised and/or surroundings.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
get off your hypocritical judgmental high horse and you'll understand it better. hope this helps. now we can get off the religious nutty topic.
not being hypocritical. so says the guy who's pointing fingers.

just provoking a thought into your head.

since u can tell who is good and who is not, by the way you live?...  ;)

—r.m. drake

LeLe

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »
I have been single for 3yrs now. I think it's time I start dating again but I find it extremely hard to trust men. Everything they say or tell me just seem like a bunch of lies.

I'll never be able to find anyone to be with if I can't get past this....

Don't worry...you aren't the only one that feels this way.

jenniferpark

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 01:36:55 AM »
if you know that and choose not to do anything about it then come into terms with being by yourself and accept it.  make friends with benefits and you'll never have to trust any man nor listen to any of their sweet lies.....now if you think what i just said was cold and harsh then sweetheart get over it.  you're a freaken grown up ALL adults lies, hurt, and do things and say things we shouldn't but to linger over it only proves it's not the men it's you.  jaded women give good single women a bad name.

sweet_thing

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »
Just don't date. I've been out of a loooong relationship. Been approached by men, and have not been out on a date. I'm done with men.

mr rite now

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 05:42:21 AM »
What you should do is make the men work to get you. Or n other watch him prove to you that he is a sincere guy and work for your love. Only if Im single then maybe we can hook up. Not to be conceited but all my x girl friends had to work it and prove to me that they are worth my time otherwise I would of never given them the chance. N what did they get n return? a guy who never cheats on them and tell them the truth even though it hurts sometimes. I say it as it is n sometimes its hurtful but hey Im a straight forward guy.Someone who will tell you the truth when your friends are not. So if you ask me if you look fat n that dress I'll tell you the whole truth n not hold back. Im not gonna lie and say you look pretty n that dress. I'll tell you if you're fat n that dress n ask you if you want to put something else on if not go ahead n wear that dress that made you look fat I don't care Im not the one looking fat n that dress. Oh n I would expect the same from you too.

AOZ

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 09:57:54 AM »
gee... sounds like most of yall ladies are selling yourselves short! 

rule of thumb (i always tell my daughters) when i comes to being single and dating

1. never take any guy serious (no commitement to any one guy) until you are done with Masters degree and ready to start a family.
2. never have sex with guys (prevents emotional scarring like what you ladies are going through)
3. never ever serve yourself nor your heart on a platter for any guy to stump on... why would you want to set yourself up for a BIG disappointment?
4. never let yourself be a stepping stone for any guy's relationship journey to where he is heading.
5. always accept guys as friends and no more than just friends
6. flirt
7. flirt
8. only have guy friends who will benefit you... or who can assist you or help you according to your comfort zone
9. flirt
10. flirt and be a smart player... and have fun until you are ready to settle down. 

:2funny:

Like this post: +2

aHMONGrican guy

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 03:45:40 PM »

rule of thumb (i always tell my daughters) when i comes to being single and dating

1. never take any guy serious (no commitement to any one guy) until you are done with Masters degree and ready to start a family.
2. never have sex with guys (prevents emotional scarring like what you ladies are going through)
3. never ever serve yourself nor your heart on a platter for any guy to stump on... why would you want to set yourself up for a BIG disappointment?
4. never let yourself be a stepping stone for any guy's relationship journey to where he is heading.
6. flirt
7. flirt
8. only have guy friends who will benefit you... or who can assist you or help you according to your comfort zone
9. flirt
10. flirt and be a smart player... and have fun until you are ready to settle down. 

Rule # 11- girls never follow the rules because they got this thing called emotions. :2funny:

jtenz0

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
The real question is can you trust yourself. Being able to trust again begins with you. It's being able to handle what the other person does and not predicting what they are going to do. Will you be able to trust yourself to draw the line when your trust has been violated. If you can trust yourself, you'll be fine. So if and when somone violates your trust, you'll know you are able to get through it.

I agree with what Darknight is saying "First you have to trust yourself!" I've experienced from girl friends when breakups happen, woman usually second guess themselves about their self worth. The What's and the Why's. Which in turn leads to low self-esteem and castle walls being built. With walls around you it's hard for you to trust again so even when you meet a good guy you often tell yourself "This is too good to be true?" and that scares the ladies that someone could really have feelings for you! But because you don't wanna get hurt again you push the guy away.

"It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all"...........Alf red Lord Tennyson

Like this post: +1

businessgurl000

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 01:40:58 AM »
I have been single for 3yrs now. I think it's time I start dating again but I find it extremely hard to trust men. Everything they say or tell me just seem like a bunch of lies.

I'll never be able to find anyone to be with if I can't get past this....

:-[ I have the same problem....

businessgurl000

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 01:41:57 AM »

6. flirt
7. flirt
9. flirt

:2funny:

O0

supadupac

Dating
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2013, 07:56:48 AM »
Why date? Just talk to a bunch of guys and you'll find one that captures your heart and isn't a liar

Advertisements