Advertisement

Author Topic: Dating  (Read 26718 times)

NraugLaus

Re: Dating
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2013, 02:42:03 AM »

lmao

trust is a two way street

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 08:16:30 AM »
This is 2014 so what is the update?

You know why I don't date viet girls?  Well I will bone them but I will not give them the time of day.

Reason for it is probably the same reason that you shared.  Your own people have jaded you. 

They say that there are still good people within your own kind around but at what cost are you going to take just to find them?  Know what I'm saying? 

So therefore, I play with "others" and hoping that "others" will screw me over to send me back to my viet people but I'm comfortable where I am at.  I just wish that there is a hmong chick out there that will put a super dent in my underachieved ego so she can send me back to where I belong.  I'll even thank her too.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 10:51:32 PM »
I don't trust Hmong girls...they're all liars.   O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

timkuv

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2014, 11:27:30 PM »
sometimes people cheat is because they can't control it (1% of the time).  the other 99% is because they felt like they could.

minorcharacter

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2014, 11:33:29 PM »
Yeah, I hate when people are cheated on, lied to, or get screwed over and I'm not the one cheating, lying, or screwing others over.

Vsavage

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2014, 10:45:17 AM »
this thread is old  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2014, 09:57:03 PM »
LOL...let's revive some threads that are over 5+ years...yeh yah yea.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Warlord04

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2014, 11:39:20 PM »
don't trust in men, trust in God.

find a man who will trust God, and you'll know how trustworthy he is.

Sorry but even men who believe and trust in God cannot be trusted completely.

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 01:47:49 AM »
Sorry but even men who believe and trust in God cannot be trusted completely.
Then how much more can you believe in a person who doesn't trust in anything at all. A person can only trust someone so much until they break that trust. Who sets the rules, are the rules made by men to govern themselves or were they created by a sovereign God to rule over people?

We've read  lots of news on molestations by priests and pastors, haven't we?
News reporters have a habit of portraying every wrong thing the community does more so than all the good that lies in it. Although I don't condone people of authority to abuse their power over others. Molestation and abuse is an overall epidemic disease that does not only occur within a certain group of people.

Like this post: -1
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

HmoobTejTub

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 05:13:36 PM »
I have been single for 3yrs now. I think it's time I start dating again but I find it extremely hard to trust men. Everything they say or tell me just seem like a bunch of lies.

I'll never be able to find anyone to be with if I can't get past this....

Nothing wrong with being alone.  And don't look back, you're not going that way.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 01:41:27 PM »
its tough for a girl.  there are guys both married and married prey on girls.  less women prey on men.  its hard to tell a good person from a bad one.  a man who is willing to die for his guy friends may have no problem abusing his woman.  take it slow.  know his friends and family.  see how he treat others especially those weaker.  good luck.  you can always go solo in life.  it is the new trend. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2019, 09:50:38 PM »
Interesting.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2019, 03:39:48 AM »
Interesting.

Here we are, 5 years later and plenty of women for me later.

What have I learned?  I've learned that the op may be jaded like 10 years ago but look at her today.  All happy n chit thus why no complaint.  This is the reason why I say to live for tomorrow because the future will be mighty. 

I've read up on my own posting and that was me 5 years ago and I was hoping for a Hmong chick to send me back to my Viet chick but it hasn't happened yet.  I need a stronger does of them corrupted Hmong women to really send me home.   :2funny:

I've learned that rejection of any given race will shorten my populational pool of prospects and as I aged, I need more and not less of them females for me to prey upon. 

Stupid Lily to bump up old threads.  See you guys with an update about 5 more years and a Hmong wife n half breed kid from now.   :D

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2019, 10:51:34 AM »
Here we are, 5 years later and plenty of women for me later.

What have I learned?  I've learned that the op may be jaded like 10 years ago but look at her today.  All happy n chit thus why no complaint.  This is the reason why I say to live for tomorrow because the future will be mighty. 

I've read up on my own posting and that was me 5 years ago and I was hoping for a Hmong chick to send me back to my Viet chick but it hasn't happened yet.  I need a stronger does of them corrupted Hmong women to really send me home.   :2funny:

I've learned that rejection of any given race will shorten my populational pool of prospects and as I aged, I need more and not less of them females for me to prey upon. 

Stupid Lily to bump up old threads.  See you guys with an update about 5 more years and a Hmong wife n half breed kid from now.   :D

Yes to what's in bold!   O0  But anyway, Mr. Duma, just get yourself a Hmong wife already!  You know you love us!  :P

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2023, 12:50:12 AM »
This thread is really old and I'm wondering "where was my two cents?"

;D

Honestly, you all...ask any woman in a strong, healthy relationship and she'll tell you that the right guy doesn't put himself in a position to lose you.

If you're feeling anxious, doubtful, strained, yadda yadda yadda...then he just isn't that into you. Period.

Men are natural hunters and do the pursuing. When they want something, they go get it. Whether it's to get into your pants or lock you down as his wife, he will make sure you have no doubts.

If he starts to pull away after love bombing you, then a commitment will probably never happen.

It's easy to become jaded and scared to date again.

Which is why the one thing you can do is to love yourself first. Easier said than done. I'll be honest about that.

Love yourself first. See the value in yourself. If a person doesn't love you when you've given your best to them, then they don't deserve you anyway.

And always remember that they lost more than you did because they lost someone who truly loved them, while you dodged a bullet.

Advertisements