Advertisement

Author Topic: phone internet question?????  (Read 4266 times)

N`Chync

Re: phone internet question?????
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 08:39:15 AM »
If I have Unlimited data plan but cap at 2GB n I go over, will I be charge?   

It would slow down after the cap is up right?  Silly me asking u cuz I do not want to call csr as they might want to try to upsell me something useless. 

Thanks yall

Unlimited data with a 2GB cap means when u hit ur 2GB cap your data speeds will be throttled, or slowed down until ur next billing cycle. T-Mobile just started their truly Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan. New customers can purchase any smartphone in T-Mobile’s robust lineup of innovative devices or bring their own compatible smartphone and have access to a worry-free unlimited data experience on T-Mobile’s fast nationwide 4G network. Current T-Mobile customers on Classic or Value plans can simply upgrade their existing service by adding an Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan. The Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan will cost $20 per month when added to a Value voice and text plan or $30 per month when added to a Classic voice and text plan. For example, a single line Value plan with unlimited talk and text combined with unlimited nationwide 4G data will cost $69.99 or a single line Classic plan with unlimited talk, unlimited text and unlimited nationwide 4G data will cost $89.99.

Verizon and AT&T no longer have unlimited plans but if you're grandfathered on AT&T ur good to go. if you're on verizon then they'll force you to switch when u upgrade unless you buy the phone at full price or bring your own phone. Sprint still has unlimited data but they will throttle or kick you off if you're using excessive data.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements