Advertisement

Author Topic: Home Security Cameras?  (Read 1842 times)

yuknowthat

Home Security Cameras?
« on: November 16, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »
any experts on this? which type or brand for a good deal? been thinking about it for a long time now.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yuknowthat

Re: Home Security Cameras?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
ua tsaug, i'll look into it.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »
any experts on this? which type or brand for a good deal? been thinking about it for a long time now.

I think most does the job but I prefer the models that allows mobile monitoring. Don't feel a need for a system yet though...

yuknowthat

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 08:27:55 AM »
i like to feel secure, better safe then sorry later..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
I already find having a security home alarm system is a waste of money but stuck with a 3 year contract.  I have it for 1 year and I only have it on disarmed when home.  I only turn it on maybe 3 time the most when going out of town on the weekend and having to spend the night. Better to just have a Beware of Dog sign on the gate.  I wouldn't bother with a security camera because I see some people have it but it is not even clear enough at all and kind of crappy and no wonder people can never make out the face at all.........

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »
I have solutions for all your problems but I cannot disclose it publicly. PM if you need input.

sacleads

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 03:10:39 PM »
You need to buy a security camera that atleast you can see people's god damn face.  Have you seen those videos they show on the news every time there is a bank robbery?  All you see is a black and white blur and they are asking the public for help IDing the robber :2funny:.  I'm like, with all the money your company makes, this is the best camera you can afford? :2funny: :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny

Honestly, let me ask you....how will a camera make you safe?  Just because you have a camera, it won't prevent people from kicking your door open and coming in to kill you and your family.  You are better off beefing your doors and windows and make it hard for them to kick in and get into your house.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:12:51 PM by sacleads »

Advertisements