Advertisement

Author Topic: It is that time of the year again..please post up your holiday decorations  (Read 4898 times)

Offline miss-hmoob

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
share your beautiful creations with us...i am not sure if I will be decorating yet. If I do, will be sure to post pics. Please share yours. Thanks.

Like this post: 0
"Appreciation and self love are the most important tools that you could even nuture." ~Abraham Hicks~

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: It is that time of the year again..please post up your holiday decorations
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:59:34 AM »
I'm hoping to grab my x-mas stuffs in the storage today or tomorrow and have it decorated before I head out Wed. night or Thurs. morning to my kids and spend Thanksgiving with my family. 

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »
No picture so far.......

My tree...... don't have my tree topper yet and probably add more ornaments over the weekend.

My lights outside......  I had to cut a few branches off the tree blocking it...

I will wrap my front tree with color lights since I didn't have enough to go around so need to purchase maybe 200-300 more lights.  Also will finished decorating my fireplace with the kids x-mas stocking and maybe some garland or x-mas theme/color.

Like this post: +1

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »
SB, that is beautiful. I love purple.

Purple is my favorite color but I gave away my set of ornaments and stuffs theme away after 2 year of using it.  Last year color was gold, black and silver.  This year is red and purple which I stocked up from after x-mas sale.  I already check out what color I planned to stocked up this year and it will either be the brown tone or the blue/white.  More lights too but just too dangerous to climb on the roof to put it on while my husband is so chicken and just look at me do everything.  I'm thinking the home inspector lied about climbing on the roof of our house to do the inspection because it was scheduled for 8am and he said he was there at 7am and already check the roof while he just waiting for the inside.  My husband was like he don't see a damn ladder on the home inspector truck and he's saying he went up the roof already.

zena

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 09:13:27 AM »
Beautiful, SB!  We don't have ours up yet...hope to get it done this weekend.

Lavender

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »
Nice!  I love your decoration and your house.  :)

DivineTreasure

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 05:43:03 PM »
Here is our Christmas tree.  We put this up two weekends ago. 

Like this post: +1

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
Here is our Christmas tree.  We put this up two weekends ago. 

Nice and that will be my color next year if I'm able to stock up after x-mas sale when it go 50% off.  I got all my kids stocking on the fireplace but still need my garland.  I stop putting the color outside because of the outlet problem but was able to fixed it today so now I can continued with more lights outside.  Will share photo when done.

DivineTreasure

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 09:20:05 PM »
SummerBerry, that was what I did last year or should I say two years ago.  I bought all my Christmas stuff after Christmas.  :)

zena

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 04:16:58 PM »
SummerBerry, that was what I did last year or should I say two years ago.  I bought all my Christmas stuff after Christmas:)

Nice tree, DT! That's the best time to buy.  I have to remember to do that.  Once I bought wrapping paper after Christmas and it was 70% off. It was thick and sturdy paper...I still have some left since it was so big.

Lavender

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
Divine,

Blue is beautiful too.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »
Nice tree, DT! That's the best time to buy.  I have to remember to do that.  Once I bought wrapping paper after Christmas and it was 70% off. It was thick and sturdy paper...I still have some left since it was so big.

I don't really wrapped up presents but I have boxes of wrapping paper, all size boxes, gift bags, etc. enough to lasted for a while.  Once it go 50% the good stuffs go 1st and then when it hit 70% if usually wrapping paper, gift boxes, bags, etc. that are left but still good to grab them.

Offline miss-hmoob

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
thanks for sharing ladies. Beautiful trees. I can't wait until next year so I can decorate.

"Appreciation and self love are the most important tools that you could even nuture." ~Abraham Hicks~

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 04:25:08 PM »
I didn't put mines up yet.. I know..I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving hehehe...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 06:06:02 PM »
great!

Advertisements