Advertisement

Author Topic: Does DNA run as strong in human as it is in the animal kingdom?  (Read 12483 times)

SVanTha

Re: Does DNA run as strong in human as it is in the animal kingdom?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:47 PM »
I know that DNA and traits plays a major role in facial and bone structures but I can't seem to confirm if it goes the same for smarts, physical feats and talent.

smarts - no.
talent - no.
physical feats - yes.

I remember watching some scientific show and they explained the proportion of some of the olympic winners directly to the subtle differences in human physical characteristic s around the world.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: Does DNA run as strong in human as it is in the animal kingdom?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »
Nah....DNA plays a role.  Some of us are born with abilities.  Look at the pictures below.  How many number 2s do you see?  How long does it take you to find them all?

Some people can find them in an instant, because their minds naturally see that same picture like this Click Here You can train yourself to find the 2s faster, but you're still lagging behind someone who has the ability and will mentally gas out if competing.  This is just one example call synesthesia.

6 2s?  ???

So OP is asking Nature vs Nurture? Regardless what you are and become the DNA will always be there.

FRAK! This thread is old!  :(

Like this post: 0

Test your might!

Advertisements