Advertisement

Author Topic: Getting Respect  (Read 5429 times)

Anonymous

Getting Respect
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »
Hello Hmong Peeps,

I'm kinda new here and was wondering how people get respect points in here? I see y'all got lots of respect and I want in. Usually, if I want respect I just take it, but it's different in here.

Like this post: -2

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Getting Respect
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:00:37 PM »
Just start posting and it depends how people view your thread, some will like it and some will not. If it's itneresting, then you'll get a respect from someone who share the same view as you.

Like this post: 0

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:00:56 PM »
to get respect, you must, first, not by anonymous.  otherwise and you shall receive.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:01:29 PM »
to get respect, you must, first, post not by anonymous.  otherwise and you shall receive.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »
At the end of people's post, you will see two heads.  Like this post with the heads next to it.  If people like your respond, they will give you a plus or a minus.  That's how you earn your respect.  You cannot give respect to yourself though. 

If you reveal your nick, I will give you respect.  :)

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 02:01:56 PM »
At the end of people's post, you will see two heads.  Like this post with the heads next to it.  If people like your respond, they will give you a plus or a minus.  That's how you earn your respect.  You cannot give respect to yourself though. 

Lavender

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 02:02:11 PM »

Lavender

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 02:02:30 PM »

Advertisements