Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong people aren't cat people, only a select few, lets convince you  (Read 15655 times)

supadupac

Lets convince you to be a cat person, i will post cat photos :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Phoenixfire

Re: Hmong people aren't cat people, only a select few, lets convince you
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:21:48 PM »
I had one of these, they are a very unique breed and always a conversation starter no matter who comes to the house, this is one of those cats you won't find in many people's house. They are $$$$.

Ironically, his name was Tiger and he looks just like this guy.

They are a little larger than your avg. cat. and always in the tree. Mine caught a bird in mid-air once and almost every morning, he would bring me a half-dead field mouse to the door. <= this means they love you and bringing you food, just like the wild ones. :)

Avg. size of a tom Bengal cat:

vangkm007

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 10:19:49 AM »
^ Those are hybrids with wild cats like Servals and Ocelots aren't they? I wouldn't completely trust an animal like that around kids. You never know how much wild cat and how much domesticated cat they are because each one is different and unique. Just like those wolf hybrid dogs.

House cats are already dangerous enough and with their killer instinct. I've heard a first hand account of a house cat tearing apart a small dog.  :'(

yuknowthat

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:11:08 PM »
I have three at my moms. They help catch the rats..

Peachy Fish

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 11:50:24 PM »
Tigers and lions are cute to me, but everyday cats scare me. I've had a few experiences where cats literally chased after me. I swear the cat ran faster than any dog I've seen personally.

night912

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »
I had one of these, they are a very unique breed and always a conversation starter no matter who comes to the house, this is one of those cats you won't find in many people's house. They are $$$$.

This picture isn't suppose to be here. It should only be on www.pictures-of-cats.org
The number one reason I hear the most from people is that cats don't show their emotions as much as dogs. So people are more uneasy with not knowing what the animal is thinking at the moment.

I_am_She

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 12:58:40 PM »
This is my cat.

Missterious

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
My sister likes cats. My brothers used to keep a few cats until they got fleas and my mom threw them away. I personally don't like cats or any pets for that matter. The baby ones are darling but no.

businessgurl000

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »
 ??? I don't like cats. period.  :)

I'm a dog and water animal kinda person. :smitten:

Like this post: +1

PRINCESS.

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 08:36:17 PM »
??? I don't like cats. period.  :)

I'm a dog and water animal kinda person. :smitten:

+1

I love dogs and I hate cats too.

boO

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 03:03:25 AM »
I hate cats. Disgusting!

biggieT

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 11:27:24 PM »
I was playing with this little girl today and she thought she was a dog.

Sleipnir

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 11:38:29 AM »
My sister likes cats. My brothers used to keep a few cats until they got fleas and my mom threw them away. I personally don't like cats or any pets for that matter. The baby ones are darling but no.

Whoa, this is nuts!

MSV

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 08:31:40 AM »
I was playing with this little girl today and she thought she was a dog.

Unleash the inner dog.  ;D Cute! Is this one of the cats @ the Human Society you volunteer for?

I've rescued 2 cats that are still with me. I've also rescued 2 baby kittens that someone dump them in a box by a trash bin... in the middle of cold MN winter. I took them in. Bathe them. Bought them bottles. Then, I took them to the Animal shelter because my older cat didn't like them..  :-\

My baby sister and I went to petsmart this one day and rhey were having "Adoption Day". All the people were playing and admiring the doggies but no one went to see the kitty cats. My sister and I decided to cruise down the aisle. By every cat was a card telling a story about the cat and how it got there. There was this cat who had missing ears. I read its story and it made my heart soften. That poor cat was stuck in the cold that one day we had like -50 degree temps. His ears had to go because they suffered frostbites. I wanted to take him home. Unfortunately some of my family members don't like animals so I'll have to wait until I get my own place. Then I'll look at adopting...

Advertisements