Advertisement

Author Topic: whistling  (Read 5283 times)

Special_K

whistling
« on: January 15, 2013, 02:19:55 PM »
So i've been coming home late from zog mos recently and two days ago, as i was coming home, it was about 8 out. My brother pulled up behind me and parked in the garage. I helped him bring in some grocery while he finished parking the park. As i was walking up the sidewalk to the side door, i heard a loud whistle. I turned and looked around by reflex, i didn't see anybody or anything. So i proceeded up the stairs to the door, again i hear a whislte. I turned again and got spooked. I fumbled to unlock the door and got into the house. 2 min's later my brother comes thru the doors and I asked him if he had whistled. He said no.

Yesterday, i got home from work around 4ish, as i got out of the car, i went to the back seat and grab my bag, as i was bending down to get it, i heard the same whistle. I peeked over the car and back and there was nobody or anything. I closed the door and almost ran to the house, all the while, looking back and cehcking around.

What does this mean? I'm a bit freaked out. I told mysiblings about it, we kind of laughed it off, but none of us wanted to take out the recycling tub.

I was telling my friend about it and she asked her mom, her mom said i got hit by them. "Raug Dab" She said i wasn't supposed to look back, but i did it out of reflex, my other friend said that i shouldn't be coming home late at night by myself especailly after zog mos or if i did, i should be holding my hands over the stove or at least have somebody up waiting fo rme.

True?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DRTYLUVN

Re: whistling
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 10:38:11 AM »
interesting, the thing about coming home late i can see
the reflex to the whistle is common anyone would do that

i suggest you go see an elder if your shaman and have them look into it

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
dude tat happened to me bout 2-3 months ago. i went to work around 6:10 am as i got outta my car i walked on the sidewalk and all a sudden i heard like someone whistle at me. i did look but knew tat on one was out there. so i just kept walking and i heard it again then i walk into the building. WTF.

Special_K

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
OMG, it's scary. Cause i knew nobody was around either, but i still looked back. It didn't happen last night. My friend was kind enough to pray for me and bless the house. I'm not Chrisitan, but i do respect her for trying to help.

DRTY- if only i knew somebody like a shaman, i would prob see them too.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
SK, I don't think that it means anything, I wouldn't worry or lose any sleep over it. Just one of those fluke.

Roc

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 04:57:48 PM »
Nah like saki saki said I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it was someone calling your name and you answered back then yea... But a whistle can be many explainable things. What if it's a neighbor tryin' to holla at you ;)

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry about that.

Advertisements