Advertisement

Author Topic: COMPUTER REPAIR AND TAX SERVICE  (Read 5111 times)

ben

COMPUTER REPAIR AND TAX SERVICE
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »
I REPAIR COMPUTER AND DO TAX RETURN.

Computer repair $65 flat fee.

Tax Service $40 for Single  Filing

If you live near Sacramento, feel free to contact me.

Kuv yog Moob, kuv has lug Moob. Muaj lug nug los hu tuaj.

Thanks

www.benscomputer.net

Ben

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Twinkle

Re: COMPUTER REPAIR AND TAX SERVICE
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:55:37 PM »
can you tell me how i can avoid paying back tax i owed? or they say cut the amout owe in half? is that possible? i see so many advertising about lawyers can helping take care of not having to pay back anymore. is that legal?

Like this post: 0

Paj Ej

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 06:59:07 PM »
can you tell me how i can avoid paying back tax i owed? or they say cut the amout owe in half? is that possible? i see so many advertising about lawyers can helping take care of not having to pay back anymore. is that legal?

For legal advise, you should seek the counsel of an attorney or someone at the credit council group.

ben

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 12:14:04 AM »

You can call IRS and talk to one of the rep and explain to him/her about your situation.  You want to pay half or let them collect all from the next tax season.  You can make 4 payments for the year. 

To avoid pay too much taxes.  you must refill your W4 form and put more $$$ into your retirement plan.  It's before tax...and just bring enough home.  or you can open a business and every year, you claim net loss with lots of expenses.  or any medical bills or if you own property.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 09:10:14 AM »
Good luck brother!  Hope you business flourishes, computer repairs and tax is always going to be a thing.

Advertisements