Advertisement

Author Topic: What is the best anime EVER?  (Read 19026 times)

Offline Sifu

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best anime EVER?
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2014, 06:39:18 PM »
Dude, I have worked with projects before since I am making music for the guys who works in the industries. I even have a meeting about them of how they actually run the place; however, when you look at Freddy Wong and his stuff, that is what Asian can do ONLY except for a story. Asian people are good at making action scenes ONLY...never was for making a bomb A.S.S. art.
Ask them if there are any Asian directors next time LA.  And answer the question.  Or would you rather spin some more?  Not very good at it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2014, 08:32:08 PM »
Ask them if there are any Asian directors next time LA.  And answer the question.  Or would you rather spin some more?  Not very good at it.

I have. I even gave you that Hollywood is racist. Why do you think Chinese directs Chinese movies only rather than not an American movie? Again, people would rather watch American movies.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2014, 08:33:11 PM »
If you're talking about Asian directors in general and not exclusive to only Hollywood then I just want to mention Wong Kar-wai because his work is PURE ART.

I am talking ONLY in America rather than Asian industries since Hollywood represents an American movie. Therefore, not many asians are there.

Offline Sifu

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2014, 11:20:12 PM »
I have. I even gave you that Hollywood is racist. Why do you think Chinese directs Chinese movies only rather than not an American movie? Again, people would rather watch American movies.

Racist but it's soooo good right?  The best racists ever because they make the best movies.

I know you'll never do it at this point. 

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »
Racist but it's soooo good right?  The best racists ever because they make the best movies.

I know you'll never do it at this point. 

So, answer my question. Is there a big population of asian directors in America or in Hollywood?

Offline Sifu

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2014, 12:35:34 AM »
Why must you keep changing and avoiding the question?  Backed into a corner and you have nothing else to back you up.  You can't spin this on me.  It's not working.  Clearly treading is what you do very well.  You've avoided most of my questions and continue change your idea about Asian directors.  Every time it changes.  Your statement isn't working so you're just fishing for something else.  Looking for a hook to desperately claw your way into.

Now you're asking me if there is a big population of Asian directors in Hollywood or America?  What happened to all sucking Asian directors that can't be from America or Hollywood?  Did you just admit that there is 'a population of Asian directors?'  Wouldn't that just defeat what you have said that there weren't?  You live in LA remember?  You tell me.  You can't prove to me that there aren't any; I've already listed some.  I'd help you look them up but I don't think it's really that hard.  We haven't even begun the discussion because your definition (or lack) of Hollywood hasn't been presented nor will it be.  You'll always see it your way.  The wrong way; the naive view. 

Why don't you just admit that you were wrong?  This isn't going so well for you.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2014, 02:27:08 PM »
Why must you keep changing and avoiding the question?  Backed into a corner and you have nothing else to back you up.  You can't spin this on me.  It's not working.  Clearly treading is what you do very well.  You've avoided most of my questions and continue change your idea about Asian directors.  Every time it changes.  Your statement isn't working so you're just fishing for something else.  Looking for a hook to desperately claw your way into.

Now you're asking me if there is a big population of Asian directors in Hollywood or America?  What happened to all sucking Asian directors that can't be from America or Hollywood?  Did you just admit that there is 'a population of Asian directors?'  Wouldn't that just defeat what you have said that there weren't?  You live in LA remember?  You tell me.  You can't prove to me that there aren't any; I've already listed some.  I'd help you look them up but I don't think it's really that hard.  We haven't even begun the discussion because your definition (or lack) of Hollywood hasn't been presented nor will it be.  You'll always see it your way.  The wrong way; the naive view. 

Why don't you just admit that you were wrong?  This isn't going so well for you.

Which question that I didn't answered? When I question you, I expect you to know. I only give rhetorical questions and expect you to know it. If you don't, then i guess you miss my point?

Offline Sifu

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »
Ah yes.  The ole' classic switch-er-roo.  Make a statement and back pedal.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
HENTAI.... GOT DAM IT... The thread is about Anime. LOL..
Night Shift Nurse is awesome.....I watched all the series...
Black Bible....
Mezz-O Forty, the Movie..
I can go on and on...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +73
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
HENTAI.... GOT DAM IT... The thread is about Anime. LOL..
Night Shift Nurse is awesome.....I watched all the series...
Black Bible....
Mezz-O Forty, the Movie..
I can go on and on...

Explain in great details.  ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2014, 08:39:05 PM »
The Ninja Scroll and Akira. :D

Dang girl... yours are my favorite too.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements