Advertisement

Author Topic: Your Wishes  (Read 8906 times)

LeeV18

Your Wishes
« on: March 18, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
This is a game thread.

It's called Wishes that got Backfires. You basically wish for something. The next post will grant the wish, but the wish backfires, and make another wish for him or her self. It starts over again. Examples below:

Post 1:
I wish I had a car

Post 2:
Granted, but the car was stolen and was never found again. I wish I have a slave.

Post 3:
Granted, but the slave did not like you, so he kills you and became free. I wish [and it goes on...]

I guess I'll start first. I wish I have a better computer.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:22:32 PM by LeeV18 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Your Wishes
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 08:54:58 PM »
I guess I'll start first. I wish I have a better computer.

Granted, but your girlfriend broke up with you and took the computer with her.   ;D

I wish I had an infinity amount of wishes.   >:D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LeeV18

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 11:04:25 PM »
I wish I had an infinity amount of wishes.   >:D

Wish granted, but you accidentally wish for the world to blow up and you died along with it.

I wish I was the world's richest person.

violet

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 11:18:39 PM »
Wish granted, but you accidentally wish for the world to blow up and you died along with it.

I wish I was the world's richest person.

Granted, however it took you 80 years to accumulate such wealth, by which you were an old old man and therefore you spent all your riches trying to find the fountain of youth and since it doesn't exist anyway you lost all your money and became the world's poorest man in just a year and you died a lonely death amidst a heap of dirty cardboard boxes.

I wish donuts had no calories.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 11:20:17 PM »
I wish my life was harder.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 11:49:30 AM »
Granted, however it took you 80 years to accumulate such wealth, by which you were an old old man and therefore you spent all your riches trying to find the fountain of youth and since it doesn't exist anyway you lost all your money and became the world's poorest man in just a year and you died a lonely death amidst a heap of dirty cardboard boxes.

I wish donuts had no calories.
I wish my life was harder.  ;D

granted.  violet ate all the donuts that she wanted but unfortunately, she also had a sweet tooth.  the donuts would have tons of chocolate, sprinkles, sugar on it which made her gain 10lbs after a week of eating them.  she became grouchy and crabby online.  this created problems for her online friend ib tiam neej which made his life harder but he quit the internet so his life became peaceful again .   ;D

i wish i could lose 5lbs even though supposedly, i'm already dead.  lol

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:54:09 AM by tRouBLe »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

1luv

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »

granted but if you cut off your yellow hair, that is 5lbs worth of goldilocks there.   :2funny:

I wish to fawk you on cocaine 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 12:24:45 PM »
granted but if you cut off your yellow hair, that is 5lbs worth of goldilocks there.   :2funny:

I wish to fawk you on cocaine 

how can you grant a person's wish or make a wish about a person when they're dead?  you're not a necrophiliac, are you.  doh.  *palm smacks forehead*   :P   you should have just started over and made a new wish.   :D

wish not granted.   :2funny:     :P

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:18:18 PM by tRouBLe »

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 11:34:16 PM »
granted.  violet ate all the donuts that she wanted but unfortunately, she also had a sweet tooth.  the donuts would have tons of chocolate, sprinkles, sugar on it which made her gain 10lbs after a week of eating them.  she became grouchy and crabby online.  this created problems for her online friend ib tiam neej which made his life harder but he quit the internet so his life became peaceful again .   ;D

Wish granted. You went on a yo-yo diet and lost 5lbs. Sadly, those 5lbs were water weight only. You binged and doubled the weight you lost.  :2funny:

I wish for more challenges  :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 11:01:18 PM »
Wish granted. You went on a yo-yo diet and lost 5lbs. Sadly, those 5lbs were water weight only. You binged and doubled the weight you lost.  :2funny:

I wish for more challenges  :D

wish denied since my wish couldn't be granted.   :P   didn't you see what i said earlier....i'm already dead from my first wish.   :2funny:  you should just start over.   :D     :2funny:     ;)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 06:22:06 AM »
I wish I had 3 wives, so who's  gonna grant me that wish? And the ladies got along. None of that BS headaches.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 09:09:42 AM »
I wish I had 3 wives, so who's  gonna grant me that wish? And the ladies got along. None of that BS headaches.

Wish granted.  Unfortunately they got along so well that they preferred each other over you, so they kicked you to the curb.   ;D    :D

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 09:28:36 PM »
LOL can I have another wish?
I wish I can mount a RPG to the front of my car and blow up dumb drivers out there. Who are stupid. going 35mph on the passing lane on a 55 zone!!!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 09:20:07 AM »
LOL can I have another wish?
I wish I can mount a RPG to the front of my car and blow up dumb drivers out there. Who are stupid. going 35mph on the passing lane on a 55 zone!!!

Wish granted.   While on the road, you were going to blow up an annoying driver in front of you.  Fortunately for them, the RPG malfunctioned and you ended up blowing up your own vehicle.    ;D    :D    :P

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2022, 10:59:59 PM »
I wish I wasn't bad at poetry :'(

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements