Advertisement

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 11564 times)

SleeplessBeauty

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 01:51:08 PM »
Well, after Rick killed Shane, Shane turned into a zombie. Usually, you don't turn into a zombie unless you're bitten or infected by another zombie. So Rick realized that they all are probably infected and will all turn into a zombie, if they die.

ahh.. I see. from watching zombie movies, thought you had to be bitten to turn zombie so I was confused why Shane turned into one.

Well, hopefully I'm able to watch it this Sunday but sux cus football is on too!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 01:53:37 PM »
and since Audrey (is that her name?) got seperated from the rest and is all alone, she will probably hold a grudge against the group when she gets reunited with them.

Redemption

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »
and since Audrey (is that her name?) got seperated from the rest and is all alone, she will probably hold a grudge against the group when she gets reunited with them.

Andrea? She was reunited with the group briefly in Season 3. And no, she won't hold a grudge.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
Andrea? She was reunited with the group briefly in Season 3. And no, she won't hold a grudge.

oh okay.. can't wait to watch more on Sunday.  O0

night912

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »
I just started watching this show and loving it though I missed some nights.

the other night, the boy (Clayton or Carlton) got shot when he was observing the deer (I went to bed after) but how come I saw him on the episodes from last night?  Did I miss something? 

and will they ever find Sophie?

Prepare for bordness after that until the last few episodes.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 07:29:44 PM »
Prepare for bordness after that until the last few episodes.

as long as zombies are running around attaching like how they did after Shane got killed then I don't think it's boring..

also, don't tell me but I'm assuming the hooded person that saved Andrea is the same person that saved Sophie?

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 11:13:33 PM »
So sad the scene when Lori died.  :'(

Redemption

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2013, 11:29:28 PM »
also, don't tell me but I'm assuming the hooded person that saved Andrea is the same person that saved Sophie?

Sophia wasn't saved... the spent most of season two looking for her, only to reveal at the end that Sophia was already a zombie and kept in a big barn with all the other zombies.

night912

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 01:31:22 AM »
You guys are telling sleepless a lot of spoilers.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
You guys are telling sleepless a lot of spoilers.

that's okay. I don't mind since I don't have the time to catch up on every episode.

Did you guys watch the season premiere last night?  I watched it but went to bed after it so didn't get to watch the episodes after Talking Dead.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 12:27:39 PM »
So I started to watch at the very beginning on Netflex. Finished Season 1, episode 1 and 2 last night.  It's hilarious when Glenn and Rick pretended to be zombies.  :2funny:

Will they ever reveal what caused the walking dead? I thought it would at least be revealed at the beginning.

night912

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
So I started to watch at the very beginning on Netflex. Finished Season 1, episode 1 and 2 last night.  It's hilarious when Glenn and Rick pretended to be zombies.  :2funny:

Will they ever reveal what caused the walking dead? I thought it would at least be revealed at the beginning.

humans.

colorMErainbow

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »
so i dont want to do any spoiliers or anything, but has anyone been caught up yet to season 4?

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:07 PM »
so i dont want to do any spoiliers or anything, but has anyone been caught up yet to season 4?

I've caught up to season 4 but I've only started watching from Season 3 (I think.. from where Sophie went missing). Now, I'm watching from the very beginning in Netflex. .. sux but oh well.. I wanted to know the source of the outbreak but I've read it won't be revealed because the author felt it's irrelevant.

Redemption

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »
I've caught up to season 4 but I've only started watching from Season 3 (I think.. from where Sophie went missing). Now, I'm watching from the very beginning in Netflex. .. sux but oh well.. I wanted to know the source of the outbreak but I've read it won't be revealed because the author felt it's irrelevant.

Addict!

Advertisements