Advertisement

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 11717 times)

colorMErainbow

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 12:36:21 PM »
I've caught up to season 4 but I've only started watching from Season 3 (I think.. from where Sophie went missing). Now, I'm watching from the very beginning in Netflex. .. sux but oh well.. I wanted to know the source of the outbreak but I've read it won't be revealed because the author felt it's irrelevant.

yeah me too but i feel like if i know what the source is im just not going to be interested anymore. like the resident evil series, even though it is nothing like TWD.

so jw. in the comic did rick lose his arm?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 12:36:54 PM »
Addict!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aren't you one too? You posted the thread..  ;D

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 12:44:13 PM »
yeah me too but i feel like if i know what the source is im just not going to be interested anymore. like the resident evil series, even though it is nothing like TWD.

so jw. in the comic did rick lose his arm?

I think I want to know the cause of the spread or who patient zero is but I think it's different from Resident Evil where there is patient zero. In Walking Dead, everyone is infected so once they die, they animated to zombies so I want to know how and why everyone is infected?  Obviously, the bit isn't want caused them to turn to zombies but it's becuase they die. 

colorMErainbow

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
I think I want to know the cause of the spread or who patient zero is but I think it's different from Resident Evil where there is patient zero. In Walking Dead, everyone is infected so once they die, they animated to zombies so I want to know how and why everyone is infected?  Obviously, the bit isn't want caused them to turn to zombies but it's becuase they die.

yeah, sadly we wont find out anytime soon. :( but hey i will keep this in mind LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZ6K21wvZM

night912

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 05:22:54 PM »
I've caught up to season 4 but I've only started watching from Season 3 (I think.. from where Sophie went missing). Now, I'm watching from the very beginning in Netflex. .. sux but oh well.. I wanted to know the source of the outbreak but I've read it won't be revealed because the author felt it's irrelevant.

That's season 2

Redemption

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2013, 07:05:43 PM »
The mid-season finale last night was awesome... One of the best episodes ever!

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
the only good episode out of season 4, eight episode u mean aha

colorMErainbow

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »

Yes and about time we got back to less talking and more action!  Though do you believe that Judith is dead?

Redemption

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2013, 09:18:43 PM »
Yes and about time we got back to less talking and more action!  Though do you believe that Judith is dead?

No, she isn't dead... they made it too obvious with the blood... someone has her. I'm sure of it.

colorMErainbow

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »
No, she isn't dead... they made it too obvious with the blood... someone has her. I'm sure of it.
yeah that's what I was thinking too. Because she wasn't feature on talking dead either.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 01:57:19 PM »
I'm hoping she survived.  a good twist would be she's not affected because she's a new born? ;D

but darn! we have to wait till Feb!

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 02:43:14 PM »
I was confuse.  How was the disease/illness cured?  Who spread it first? 

Redemption

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »
I was confuse.  How was the disease/illness cured?  Who spread it first?

Well since they're all some how infected... and they turn into zombies after dying... so in those episodes, they were dying of the flu. So what happened was they were able to get medication to stop the flu. And thus stop people from dying.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 04:09:34 PM »
Well since they're all some how infected... and they turn into zombies after dying... so in those episodes, they were dying of the flu. So what happened was they were able to get medication to stop the flu. And thus stop people from dying.

Thanks! 

vl

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2014, 12:34:06 PM »
Spoiler alert......At the end Rick wakes up from his coma and realizes all of this was just a dream......... ............

Advertisements