Advertisement

Author Topic: Quirky morning!  (Read 3866 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Quirky morning!
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
I was fighting with four human who had powers to transform themselves into trolls.  I was kicking butt with my long sword Hmong Knife.  Dispersing their chopped off hands, knees, legs, and head off wasn't working for me because I needed to slain them all in a certain amount of time together before they can heal themselves back up.  I was definitely not doing that and felt I was losing. 

I was afraid and had to run through the hall to back up as the trolls were reforming themselves up against me.  My brother walked by but the trolls brought no attention to his presence.   I called out to him and asked but he wouldn't tell me how to beat them.  I eventually fell back into a corner room where there was a reset button.  That's when I knew I could replay this all over again.

Round after another, I was not able to conjure up any way how I could defeat the trolls.  It was getting worse because they've now discovered my secret reset room.  It came to the point where I am now stuck in the reset room with them.  I kept pressing the reset button because I had no other way out.  It was the only way to make sure they would not get next to me.  I got mad and shouted out, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RESETTED.  YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT!"

I woke up and sat on the bed.  I thought about what just happened and hysterically burst out laughing my butt off at my last line which gave my husband a fright and his foot flew up almost to my head.  Luckily, I was able to block his leg.  He was dreaming of being a player in Euro soccer team, Manchester United, right about to kick and score a goal.  Unfortunately, I ruined it by laughing and blocking his leg.  LOL! He was so mad when he got up because he didn't get to see whether he scored or not.  Had I not blocked his leg, he would have scored!  :2funny:

One of those mornings...I tell ya!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:18:43 PM by sunrain »

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: My mornings!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 01:05:35 AM »
Yesterday I set the alarm clock to 4:30AM so my husband wouldn't miss out on the opening day for Walleye fishing since he usually likes to leave around 5AM.  Hub went out and fished all day.  He only caught a few Northern Pikes which he released.  I was not too happy because I asked him to return for dinner and he did not return until 10PM.  I was still up, crying and wiping away my tears from watching all these Asian Dramas.  Hub saw my pile of tissue in the trash can and he made fun of me; saying I'm such a wimp crying to nonsense (movies).  I told him to shush it and didn't really care to ask him further questions about his fishing day.

I had forgotten to reset the alarm and today it came back on at 4:30AM.  Hub was too tired from last night, he didn't get up.  But I got up.  Woke up to make pancakes for myself so I can eat it while resuming back on my Asian Drama.   I was really excited that I woke up very early and will have all the time in the world to watch my dramas, so I decided to make congee for my hub due to my good mood.

It was 5:30AM when the scent of pancake and congee woke my hub up.  He came out of the bedroom all mad at me telling me that it was my fault the alarm came on and messed up his sleep, then for disturbing his sleep again by making breakfast at 5:30AM.  I only had good intentions.... but it turned out all wrong.  Hub couldn't go back to sleep because it was all my fault.  So while I was eating my pancake watching my drama pissed off at him for being unappreciative of my works, he sat next to me like a slob.

Hub silently sat and watched drama with me until it was almost 9AM, then he blurted out, "I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran to a black man's arm," and laughed out loud.  I turned my head to look at him with the WTF? look.  He continued to sing and repeat the autotune song news of Charles Ramsey, "Dead Giveaway."  I got off my seat, laughed and paused the drama because I thought I'd go wash my pancake plate.  Hub said he was going to get ready and head out to fish again.  Since it's Sunday and we had a couple's fishing license, I tagged along. 

Today it was windy, we didn't think we'd get anything.  BUT, today a walleye surprised me and made my day.  YES, I caught a Walleye.  It was a small one but I caught one.  Hub was happy.  We came home around noon because it was getting way too windy and the sun was surely burning our faces.  On our way home, I kind of shoved it to hub's face that he better be nice to me cause I caught the Walleye...I was being such an A....plus!  ;D :P

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Quirky morning!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 01:09:39 AM »
Sunday morning.

Hub tune down on the 2013 French Open and took out his winner Rafael Nadal (Spain tennis player).  I was like DAYUMMM!  He's one sexy thing!  Hub was like, "too late, I already got him first!!!"  I was like..."whhhhaaaaaa, um...okay.  Didn't you like always liked Federer?"

Much later in the morning, I tune down to my the last episode of sweet Song Seung-Heon from When a Man Loves (Korean actor).  Hub was like so dang pissed off cause he did not like the ending.  I asked him if he could ever be like When a Man Loves and his response was, "I'm way too qualified that's why I don't need to waste time watching 20 episodes of that just to know I'm already that!"  I was like...."whhhhhaaaaa... .so if you are already that, what's up with Nadal and Federer?"

His comback was that he was only thinking of the best interest for me, three husbands.   ::)

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »
Hub and I get up together every morning before we go to work and today I woke up and he's not there.  I had forgotten that he started his new job this week although the first three days (Mon-Wed) they wanted him to start at 9:30am.  His regular hours starting today would be at 7:00am but I forgot about it.

So today I've been feeling the blues.  I won't get to see him every morning now.  I was feeling lonely.  I turned on KDWB but the music were just a bunch of noise and nothing touching to calm my blue heart.

I didn't want to look pretty today at work.  I just wasn't feeling it.  I put on jeans, a tshirt, and blazer and headed out.  I rolled down my windows and searched my stack of CD in the car but none of them were a good fit.  Then I came across a CD that was hub's mix and put it on. 

So, Hub, actually listens to my songs.  He's usually all about Hmong and Thai music, I swear.  I totally forgot about Angela Zhang (C-Pop artist), one of my favorite.

I've been listening to this song and missing Hub because he listens to my music...LOL.  It's just one of those feelings that you get once in a weird moon:P

Actual Music Video

Song with English Lyrics

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 12:44:48 PM »
This wasn't actually a morning, but Hub and I was strolling down Macy's kitcheware aisle this past Saturday afternoon.  My hub cooks every once in awhile and when he does, he always complain about our kitcheware (pots and pans). 

So while we were looking for a nice wok for him to which they didn't have one, he spotted a Calphalon Stir Fry, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12".  He went right over and touched every inch of it.  Then set it down and walked over to the same brand but different stainless steel and did the same thing. 

After walking literally every where in that area brainstorming about half an hour and no sales associates were around, hub decided to become a mime.  At first I wasn't really paying attention to him cause I was still looking at this sauce pan that I really like.  Then I heard a nearby couple walking in the area whispering, "look he's cooking."  I turned around and saw hub was chopping for two second, then stirring, and then wiped his hands clean, held the pan and brought it over with a spoon on his other hand to have me taste his recipe.  I totally didn't want to taste it, but I felt bad because the other couple and their child was looking at us.  Right after I tasted it, hub turned around to the couple and gave them a thumbs up and they gave us thumbs up back.  The little girl asked me if it was good.  I said yes. 

Hub was such a dork and yes we bought it.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

PRINCESS.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »
This wasn't actually a morning, but Hub and I was strolling down Macy's kitcheware aisle this past Saturday afternoon.  My hub cooks every once in awhile and when he does, he always complain about our kitcheware (pots and pans). 

So while we were looking for a nice wok for him to which they didn't have one, he spotted a Calphalon Stir Fry, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12".  He went right over and touched every inch of it.  Then set it down and walked over to the same brand but different stainless steel and did the same thing. 

After walking literally every where in that area brainstorming about half an hour and no sales associates were around, hub decided to become a mime.  At first I wasn't really paying attention to him cause I was still looking at this sauce pan that I really like.  Then I heard a nearby couple walking in the area whispering, "look he's cooking."  I turned around and saw hub was chopping for two second, then stirring, and then wiped his hands clean, held the pan and brought it over with a spoon on his other hand to have me taste his recipe.  I totally didn't want to taste it, but I felt bad because the other couple and their child was looking at us.  Right after I tasted it, hub turned around to the couple and gave them a thumbs up and they gave us thumbs up back.  The little girl asked me if it was good.  I said yes. 

Hub was such a dork and yes we bought it.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but I bet you and your husband have amazing sex.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 02:35:25 PM »
I have been wanting to watch The Great Gatsby for a long time now and have been bothering the Hub for weeks.  Finally, we watched it yesterday morning.

My reaction:  I love Gatsby.  Xav tau ib tug txiv ua hlub hlub yus npaum li Gatsby.  He did everything for her.

Hub's reaction:  Pojniam phem tiag tiag li.  Give them the world and this is how they backstab you and at the end blame everything on you to the whole world.

Update:  Tonight Hub and I sat to eat dinner and we touched base again on this movie once again.  It's so sad what obsession in life we all really have and to think of us human when it comes to security vs. love.  So much to intake that it hurts because no matter how it is explained or understood, it unfold our selfish inner core in every way.

Ugh...life. 

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:14:38 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 05:32:03 AM »
It is 6:26AM into Saturday and I need to finish the fourth episode of this drama called "Heirs."  Hub is not happy because I am making him stay up, but it's really him who doesn't want to miss the show.  He knows I will not wait for him so he will just have to suffer keeping his eyeballs open.  I'm so terrible!

We're on a break right now, he's making coffee...wooho o!  We're gonna watch the sunrise!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »
Yesterday was a lazy Sunday morning for the both us.  I've been slow and just finally found out that Usher and Shakira are back on The Voice.  I decided to look up the show and while watching, I totally fell in love with Dawn & Hawkes and the song "I've just seen a face," by the Beatles.  They were just so...awesomely sweet. 

I kept replying the song over and over...closing my eyes and just dangling my head side to side jamming to the song by the computer silently.  Hub the dork sneaked up with his face so dang close next to mine and just stared at me for a while oh-I-don't-know-how-many-minutes.  When I opened up my eyes to repeat the song, I was like WTF?!?!?!  He totally scared the crap out of me.

He was just wondering what I was listening to, why I am smiling and blushing with my eyes closed like a crazy lady.  I didn't even tell him but brushed him to shoo shoo, get away!  Totally ruining everything.... but secretly I was just really zoning out to the wonders of how sweet it would be driving out in the country with Hub and just enjoying the cool breeze of life together like we've just met...one of those things.  Yes, I can still be shy around him...the butterflies that can still happen...yeah yeah I know...I'm just weird.  Oh wellz!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 11:29:26 AM »
This past Sunday morning, Hub and I were sooooo bored out of our mind.  It just gets so old waking up and making breakfast (actually it doesn't if Hub's making it).  It just gets soooo old sitting at the computer and surfing the net and watching drama.  It just gets so old going to the park and walk or jog (actually I do like that).  It just gets so old talking about the same ol' same ol' news about the world outside.

So what did we do?

Walmart!  Save Money, Live Better.

(keke)

So we went to look for a humidifier because I haven't been sleeping well at night.  After picking one out, the Hub and I went to the clearance aisle because that's his favorite spot.  Anyhow, I found some neato toys and really wanted to get the on sale K'NEX Nintendo Yoshi Bumble V Kart but then after strolling outside the clearance aisle, I saw the Lego Creator Treehouse package.  It's sooo cool and I bought it. 

Hub and I spent about 3 hours from 10PM-1PM completing the treehouse because it took us about 30 minutes deciding which of the three layout we wanted to make.  You know, it's so heart warming to sit down together and do something together like this.  It was a moment that really brought us together (not that we haven't had moments like this before) but it was just a great and memorable moment.  It was our first Lego moment.  It was also inspiring because all the while, we were both having a conversation about our future home and a beautiful treehouse in our backyard (cause I'm a weirdo like that)...and it made us refine the vision we both want for our future.

And so...next stop is to get the other Lego house and home...LOL...s o expensive though...*sigh* 

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 12:51:28 PM »
Reading this thread made me smile. Brings back so much memories of the past.  You write so simple, real and sincere. 

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 02:24:38 PM »
I am lazy today.  I wanted to sleep in after a good night of Sunday thunderstorm.

The clock hung above the mirror read 6:18AM.  Hub was still sound asleep.  I laid quietly snuggling the blanket, looked out the window blinds, and listened to the birds chirping.  For a moment, I thought about what a wonderful today might just be if we continue to sleep in and have a Monday to ourselves.  That means no work and we can just wake up not having to worry about anything other than just be together and chillax.  Who wouldn't want that...riiiggg hhtt?  That's wassup!

My phone alarm came off at 6:30AM with Becky G. new song "Lovin So Hard." I turned around to peek at Hub and he was still asleep.  He's usually a light sleeper but I didn't bother to wake him up.  I closed my eyes and laid there for a bit while singing along with Becky in my mind.  I thought to myself that yeah I'm totally gonna call in to work today....who cares.

Then like a minute later my Hub's phone alarm came off with "Hello...Hello. ..I Love You...hlub koj tiag tiag..." by Npeev Thoj.  Are you friggin' serious...."NooooOOooOoo" (okay, it's not a bad song but really...com'on now).

Now both the songs are overlapping each other and kills the mood.  Niether of us got up though.  We continued to stay in bed until the songs came to an end.  We both got up, then I asked Hub if he wanted stay home today.  His response, "What for?"  Honestly, I just wanted to just stay and chill but it didn't work.

Hub leaves for work before I do so when he left he sung, "Hello...hello. ..I love you..."  I gave him the "whatever" look.  Stuck at work...the end.

/sosilly

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Advertisements