Advertisement

Author Topic: Confession of an adulteress  (Read 17495 times)

Succubus

Confession of an adulteress
« on: May 12, 2013, 05:46:13 AM »
I recently overheard a conversation between my coworkers.  She has been married for 11 years and is currently having her third affair.  She said that everything goes against her Christian faith, but once again she gave in to her desires.  She said that only her husband can give her orgasm, whereas the other men could not.  She said it not really about the sex.  It's all about being wanted, being appreciated, and being naughty.  I've heard enough. 

Why do people cheat?  Are they suppose to forsake all others?  I've read that women have affairs for emotional reasons.  Guys have affairs mainly physical reasons.  What are your thoughts?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: Confession of an adulteress
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
Sounds like this women has a lot of need. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:58:24 PM »

Why do people cheat?

Because they want to.

1luv

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »
If a cheating wife or gf wants to be with me then I know that it is not because of my amazing diick. 

and if you see me with a cheating wife or gf, it is because I have implanted something that her own man can not give her.  I stimulate her mind and makes her forget about her husband for that moment in time.  Usually their husbands are jerks and when they are with me, they forget about such jerks. 

I'm just there as a service provider because I believe that every women deserve the right to be happy or know what happiness is all about.  Like married men and strip clubs, I am the stripper for them taken ladies and then we both decides to send them all home to their spouses. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
Guys have affairs mainly physical reasons.  What are your thoughts?

If we are talking about traditional Hmong "guys", they feel it's their right to date and/or even marry other women/girls even after their first marriage based on what's accepted in the Hmong society traditionally. It's a good thing we live in this great land where Hmong women can fight those backward primitive practices if they choose to.

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 01:28:40 PM »
I recently overheard a conversation between my coworkers.  She has been married for 11 years and is currently having her third affair.  She said that everything goes against her Christian faith, but once again she gave in to her desires.  She said that only her husband can give her orgasm, whereas the other men could not.  She said it not really about the sex.  It's all about being wanted, being appreciated, and being naughty.  I've heard enough. 

Why do people cheat?  Are they suppose to forsake all others?  I've read that women have affairs for emotional reasons.  Guys have affairs mainly physical reasons.  What are your thoughts?

She sounds like a roller coaster.   >:D

Luther

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
Can you introduce me to your coworker :)

vangkm007

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:15 PM »
If a cheating wife or gf wants to be with me then I know that it is not because of my amazing diick. 

and if you see me with a cheating wife or gf, it is because I have implanted something that her own man can not give her.  I stimulate her mind and makes her forget about her husband for that moment in time.  Usually their husbands are jerks and when they are with me, they forget about such jerks. 

I'm just there as a service provider because I believe that every women deserve the right to be happy or know what happiness is all about.  Like married men and strip clubs, I am the stripper for them taken ladies and then we both decides to send them all home to their spouses. 

You're an awesome Christian and Catholic! Sleeping around with married women and bragging about it online. I'm sure God's got an express ticket to heaven for you. Way to go for ruining lives and marriages. Sure she would've ruined it with someone else if you weren't there but way to be proactive and be there to ruin those marriages and humans.  O0

Don't forget not to use a rubber because your leader said so, if you do it's a huge no no.

Listening to you talk about your god and religion is like listening to a complete slut talk about chastity.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:22:01 PM by vangkm007 »

1luv

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17:51 AM »
You're an awesome Christian and Catholic! Sleeping around with married women and bragging about it online. I'm sure God's got an express ticket to heaven for you. Way to go for ruining lives and marriages. Sure she would've ruined it with someone else if you weren't there but way to be proactive and be there to ruin those marriages and humans.  O0

Don't forget not to use a rubber because your leader said so, if you do it's a huge no no.

Listening to you talk about your god and religion is like listening to a complete slut talk about chastity.

and you as a vang, you are not suppose to eat heart and have sex with cousins too right? 

how are we going to discuss about things if you are using some personal information and start attacking the person instead of attacking the topic eh? 

Now tell me what is wrong with making a woman who hates her husband happy eh?  Now find where in my initial posting that I am in it for sex eh?  All I said was stimulating her mind and it could be anything like going shopping with her or going for boba tea and makes her forget about her loser husband for a few hours. 

If a person with a religion does such a thing then you bark at them but when a person like yourself, lack of any religion does it and it is cool?  How is this bullchit going to fly?  naw mean?   :2funny:

aHMONGrican guy

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »
She didn't get to slut around when she was younger that all. It's her version of a mid-life crisis.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:30:41 AM by aHMONGrican guy »

vangkm007

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »
and you as a vang, you are not suppose to eat heart and have sex with cousins too right? 

how are we going to discuss about things if you are using some personal information and start attacking the person instead of attacking the topic eh? 

Now tell me what is wrong with making a woman who hates her husband happy eh?  Now find where in my initial posting that I am in it for sex eh?  All I said was stimulating her mind and it could be anything like going shopping with her or going for boba tea and makes her forget about her loser husband for a few hours. 

If a person with a religion does such a thing then you bark at them but when a person like yourself, lack of any religion does it and it is cool?  How is this bullchit going to fly? naw mean?   :2funny:

Because your God specifically told you not to. It's in the ducking 10 Commandments for God's sake! Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's wife. You gonna disobey? I have no master. That's the respect you show to your God, duckin' ZERO and that's why I think you're just a dumbass wannabe Christian who doesn't even know how to begin to be Christian.

What's the punishment in the Bible for adultery? I'll give you a hint, it's giant rocks and little rocks pelting you till you die. That's what your Bible says we should do to you.

Clear enough moron? I take it back you're super dumb dude...blondes t guy I have ever come across in this life.

My Vang girl, I loved her...I'm proud of her...I was going to marry her. We were so broken and no one cared about us. She did things that touched my heart, no other person has ever done for me. I didn't just duck her then ditch her, I loved her with all my heart no matter what. I lost a lot and risked it all for her. I never set out for it to be with her that way, we started as friends and confided in each other. Our friendship grew into love unexpectedly and I followed my heart. Can you say you have that kind of commitment in your life?

I am a better human being today because she and I met, we helped lift each other up when no one else cared to or knew how to. My experience with her changed my life for the better as did her's with me. We learned a lot about love, it didn't work out but she was what I needed at that time in my life and I was what she needed. We saved each other and today I'm a much happier and better person because of it. I took a huge risk and followed my heart. Can you say you have that kind of conviction in your life?

In Hmong culture it's backwards as hell. You can be an uncle and marry your niece, two first cousins can marry. But oh no two people who share one clan name who aren't even remotely related by blood can't. Yeah those are some dumbass stupid traditions that may have at one time served a purpose but what purpose do they serve in the modern world here where we are now? Zilch...hold on to some dumb ideas all your life and never grow and mature in mind.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:53:12 PM by vangkm007 »

vangkm007

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 03:08:01 PM »
Oh and as for the cousin ducking...in the Bible Lot's wife gets turned into a pillar of salt. To continue his bloodline your God instructed his daughters to get him drunk and duck him so they could have more of his babies. See, God is cool with incest but not adultery.  O0

In the middle ages your church used to permit people molesting kids as long as they paid a "sin tax". But you cannot get divorced in your church. See, the church ordains and puts a pass on it but not divorce for adulterers.

1luv

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 09:20:35 PM »
Because your God specifically told you not to. It's in the ducking 10 Commandments for God's sake! Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's wife. You gonna disobey? I have no master. That's the respect you show to your God, duckin' ZERO and that's why I think you're just a dumbass wannabe Christian who doesn't even know how to begin to be Christian.

What's the punishment in the Bible for adultery? I'll give you a hint, it's giant rocks and little rocks pelting you till you die. That's what your Bible says we should do to you.

Clear enough moron? I take it back you're super dumb dude...blondes t guy I have ever come across in this life.

My Vang girl, I loved her...I'm proud of her...I was going to marry her. We were so broken and no one cared about us. She did things that touched my heart, no other person has ever done for me. I didn't just duck her then ditch her, I loved her with all my heart no matter what. I lost a lot and risked it all for her. I never set out for it to be with her that way, we started as friends and confided in each other. Our friendship grew into love unexpectedly and I followed my heart. Can you say you have that kind of commitment in your life?

I am a better human being today because she and I met, we helped lift each other up when no one else cared to or knew how to. My experience with her changed my life for the better as did her's with me. We learned a lot about love, it didn't work out but she was what I needed at that time in my life and I was what she needed. We saved each other and today I'm a much happier and better person because of it. I took a huge risk and followed my heart. Can you say you have that kind of conviction in your life?

In Hmong culture it's backwards as hell. You can be an uncle and marry your niece, two first cousins can marry. But oh no two people who share one clan name who aren't even remotely related by blood can't. Yeah those are some dumbass stupid traditions that may have at one time served a purpose but what purpose do they serve in the modern world here where we are now? Zilch...hold on to some dumb ideas all your life and never grow and mature in mind.

Well your hmong rules says that thou shalt not fawk your last name..  now what?  naw mean?   :2funny:

now to rid of this ignorance, you should ban yourself from the hmong communities and fawk last name all day and all night as you wishes too right?  Have you ran away from your own hmong culture lately?  naw mean?   :2funny:

Now lets talk less about you and more about me.  LOL

cov·et  [kuhv-it]  Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others: to covet another's property.
to wish for, especially eagerly: He won the prize they all coveted.
verb (used without object)
to have an inordinate or wrongful desire.

There is no desire and there is no wish and there is no sex.  I am only a service provider like a friend who confides in another friend to keep them happy or forget about their bastard husband for a moment. 

To covet is to want another man's wife but read my initial statement.  If I want another man's wife then why am I sending them home to their husband?  naw mean?   :2funny:

Then again, it is still not my fault if they come to me and confides in me.  How wrong is it when they get a time out from their busy life and be happy for a change?  All women deserves to be happy naw mean?   :2funny:

Oh and as for the cousin ducking...in the Bible Lot's wife gets turned into a pillar of salt. To continue his bloodline your God instructed his daughters to get him drunk and duck him so they could have more of his babies. See, God is cool with incest but not adultery.   

In the middle ages your church used to permit people molesting kids as long as they paid a "sin tax". But you cannot get divorced in your church. See, the church ordains and puts a pass on it but not divorce for adulterers.

cousins fawking is primitive so ask yourself, are you primitive?  naw mean? 

so to combat this, you ran away from your has been christian religion and fawk same last name all you want like eating at an all you can eat buffet eh? 

There are justifiable reasoning behind them primitive acts.  The world was corrupted and the only man left that was not corrupted is lot and so his daughters thought that there were no justifiable men left so they drugged him and got kids by him.

Same thing with you.  There is no one else left in this world but vangs, the same last name as yourself and is tabooed by your own culture but you have to fawk it anyway.  Are you primitive is the question.  naw mean? 

SVanTha

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »

I say we carry out our own little experiment.  We hook up, take notes, then examine and talk about the results.  For science!!!

AOZ

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
a long time ago... i was very young... working... and one of my coworker... she was in her 50s.... shared how she cheated on her wheel chair bound husband.  that she felt sorry for doing that to him. 

her problem is... she's a hot 50 year old.  young men were all over her... no wonder she didn't resist. 

i told her.... it's ok that you cheated.  you are making up for those of us who are are faithful.   O0 ;D

Advertisements