Advertisement

Author Topic: Confession of an adulteress  (Read 17488 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Confession of an adulteress
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2014, 04:13:08 PM »
Some people just want to relive their teenage love...puppy love without a care for anything else in the world.  More like a concentric personality in the area of sexual desire.  Maybe just the thrill of cheating, that's the type of person they are.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Badkarma

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »
Men mostly cheat to appease their egos, and to assert a form of control over a good woman. Mostly because they are stupid boys and not adult men.

Women mostly cheat because they don't feel wanted or appreciated by their husbands/boyfriends. Either sexually, physically or emotionally. And maybe half the time because they aren't mature women yet either.

Like this post: +2

Darksyde

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 01:28:32 PM »
Poster:  People cheat because they want what they don't have (while never realizing what they've always had).  Why cheat when you can be honest?  If she wants to be with someone else, then she should do the right thing and tell her husband and break it off so he isn't left looking the fool.

vangkm007:  I'm glad you found love with another regardless if it was a person with the same last name or not.  And I do agree with your points on how flawed the ideals of Hmong culture are.  However, being snide and name-calling seems a little bit under you.  You seem like a person better than that.

1luv:  I'm sorry to say brother but you my man are a dirt bag.  The fact that you would willingly sleep with another man's wife knowing full well that she is married is pretty low.  Sleeping with a cheating women is no better than being a cheater yourself.  I don't care what you think you are providing but that is just plain f'ed up.  You need to re-evaluate yourself if you honestly think you are doing a righteous service to these misguided women.

And to all you men and women on here who are cheating or considering cheating:  Don't do it or stop doing it.  Give your loved ones the benefit of doubt.  Communicate.  Tell them your thoughts and desires.  Give the possibility of change a chance.  And if all else fails, break it off.  Cheating is one of the lowest forms of human nature and most people are better than that.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 01:31:18 PM by Darksyde »

ncokoj08

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 09:16:57 AM »
I recently overheard a conversation between my coworkers.  She has been married for 11 years and is currently having her third affair.  She said that everything goes against her Christian faith, but once again she gave in to her desires.  She said that only her husband can give her orgasm, whereas the other men could not.  She said it not really about the sex.  It's all about being wanted, being appreciated, and being naughty.  I've heard enough. 

Why do people cheat?  Are they suppose to forsake all others?  I've read that women have affairs for emotional reasons.  Guys have affairs mainly physical reasons.  What are your thoughts?

Mind your own business and it is NOT necessarily you come and blad about other's dirty laundry on PH. I don't understand how people made other's problem into their problems.  :idiot2:

Warlord04

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 08:41:58 PM »
Men do it to boost their egos... Even when they have it made at home they will still look to get laid elsewhere too. Women cheat to fill an emotional void that their s/o don't fill.  If you're going to cheat divorce your spouse first. No one deserves the pain inflicted by infidelity especially if that person worships the ground you walk on.

Like this post: +1

ziggie

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 04:46:54 AM »
What happened to this, any updates?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 10:41:55 PM »
Oh and as for the cousin ducking...in the Bible Lot's wife gets turned into a pillar of salt. To continue his bloodline your God instructed his daughters to get him drunk and duck him so they could have more of his babies. See, God is cool with incest but not adultery.  O0

The best idiotic writing I've ever heard. Showed us you know nothing about the Bible.

My Vang girl, I loved her...I'm proud of her...I was going to marry her. We were so broken and no one cared about us. She did things that touched my heart, no other person has ever done for me. I didn't just duck her then ditch her, I loved her with all my heart no matter what. I lost a lot and risked it all for her. I never set out for it to be with her that way, we started as friends and confided in each other. Our friendship grew into love unexpectedly and I followed my heart. Can you say you have that kind of commitment in your life?
What a "redneck" excuse to doing your own clan/sister... I bet you'd make the same excuse too if you were doing your mom.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 10:44:16 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

plhob

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 08:18:39 AM »
If a cheating wife or gf wants to be with me then I know that it is not because of my amazing diick. 

and if you see me with a cheating wife or gf, it is because I have implanted something that her own man can not give her.  I stimulate her mind and makes her forget about her husband for that moment in time.  Usually their husbands are jerks and when they are with me, they forget about such jerks. 

I'm just there as a service provider because I believe that every women deserve the right to be happy or know what happiness is all about.  Like married men and strip clubs, I am the stripper for them taken ladies and then we both decides to send them all home to their spouses.

I like your idea of service provider,   i do use service providers for my wife a few times a year just for her pleasure specialy for her birthday or on our anniversary.  Sometimes I invited a white man to go camping with us in the deep woods.   My wife and I are very happy and excited,  and our marriage is very strong and secure.  She never cheated. 

That lady in this topic may have gotten permission from her husband to do so otherwise he would have divorced her in the second affair already. 

Advertisements