Advertisement

Author Topic: The street 125 is Back! The Grom could be a very fun bike in heavy S.F. traffic  (Read 3004 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
or any other big city  O0:

The 125cc Grom is small, practical, and from the Hooning on the Grom
Honda enlisted the services of a stunt rider to demonstrate the fun factor on its new mini street extreme motorcycle, the 2014 Grom.

The little four-stroker features a 124.9cc air-cooled, Single-cylinder engine mated to a four-speed transmission. Though power output has yet to be listed, the same motorcycle was launched overseas under the name Honda MSX 125, MSX standing for Mini Street Extreme, whose Single charted a claimed 9.7 hp @ 7000 rpm and 8 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 rpm. An inverted front fork set out at only 25-degrees of rake and a small 12-inch, 120mm wide tire should make the bike very rider-friendly, as should the 29.7-inch seat height and claimed 225-pound curb weight.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Pocket Aces

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Sweet I could use something like this...I mean with gas prices at $4.30 this lilttle bike would save me money
on my daily work commute. 

I like my women the same way I like milk white and fat free

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
For being a super budget street bike, the Grom has some decent bits too such as inverted forks, disc brakes all around, etc.

hua

I've been thinking of buying a moped... but I would definitely ride one of these guys as well!

Advertisements