Advertisement

Author Topic: To Sun & Rain  (Read 6071 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
To Sun & Rain
« on: May 21, 2013, 02:32:36 PM »
Hi Rain,

After heating my lunch today, I decided I'd go out and sit in my car to get away from my normal routine at my desk.  You know - taking my eyes off the computer while eating.  I really just wanted to enjoy your gloomy sky and maybe the fresh air of your scent.  It made me felt good.  It was even better when you surprised me as I walked back inside, because I certainly didn't expect that.  Your touch is so cool.  So soothing it was. 

Do surprise me often, will you?

~sunrain

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: To Sun & Rain
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »
Dear Sun,

Today it was the first day that I saw your light at four in the morning.  It wasn't too bright but I certainly can tell you were peeking.  I thought a lot about you as I was on my way to work.  I felt your sleek warmth against my skin and your friend Wind's breeze through the crack of my window was just perfect.  I could tell it was going to be a good day but in a way, I was afraid - afraid that when I am happy, something bad always happen.  Well, guess what?  The day was bad.  I was overwhelmed with a load of stuff that belong to someone else.  That someone tried to walk into my box of space.  Even then, your warmth didn't daze off me.  I was still able to retain a positive attitude because I thought of you.

Watching you set yourself down west this evening was great.  I am happy that through your warmth, I was able to find some strength left inside me to last the day.  I was hoping maybe we can spend sometime together again.  Maybe at four?  Tomorrow?  Yes?

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
Dear Rain,

I am not who I should be today.  Honestly, I need to try to carry on anyways.  Not sure why all these negativity is flowing through my veins.  Secondly, I should be proud to have been brave but my inside is creeping up on me and haunting me at every minute of the day.  I should know better.  Truthfully, I am bogus person right now.  Did I use "bogus" correctly?  What happened to me? 

The weather says there's a 30% chance of scattered thunderstorm today and I am extremely hoping that you will consider to drop by my home today, please?  I am in need of some of your music to wash my mental illness.

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 11:39:48 PM »
Dear Sun,

Tonight I sit here feeling like _______!  And I wonder what would you think of me? 

I want to swim through the clouds to you even if I will be burning through the space.  I want to dig through this atmosphere that doesn't seem to exist but keeps putting a barrier somewhere in the air, detaching us.  I want to dig through your circle of love and quench that void that sleeps still, while settling in the back of the most sacred place of sacredness.  Yet I am so afraid to reach that far because - just because.

I have fail before even starting...

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »
Dear Rain,

Can you hear the melody whispering through?  Can you hear the tears slipping away?  Can you feel
my fragile heart?

I will wait...and keep waiting....unt il you let me bloom!

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 10:47:38 AM »
Dear Sun & Rain,

What would I do without you two?  Battling through all this and now...yeap...g osh, isn't it weird?

You were always right about me though.  I will not deny that.  I don't want to deny it anymore either, afterall I should know better - or know that all this time anyways. 

All in all, I still got my smile so that's a good sign.  Let's hope this new challenge is a good one.

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »
Dear Sun,

I haven't quite found the words to let you know exactly how I feel.  I tried so much but it just always comes out different even when maybe it was correct.  Why...it just gets twisted and goes into a different atmosphere.  I don't know how it got there but it wasn't meant to be like that.

I'm still trying hard to understand all of this...but until my forgetful mind gets straigthen, please know I'm always thinking of you.

A little sunshine to brighten the day, please?

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 01:05:03 AM »
i give you sunshine--by way of moon.

The beam of moonlight, you are truly beautiful...re ally beautiful.  :)

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 11:25:41 PM »
Dear Sun and Rain,

Something tickled my mind today.  I've been sleeping; laid down to touch the inner senses of my conscious. 

This existence, so precious.  What is it?

Am I...
          are we...

us all...
          or just me...

conscious...
           ...earth

Hmm...

~sunrain 

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »
Dear Sun,

It's cold today.  My hands are freezing.  As I'm typing this, it is so hard to move my fingers.  Can someone turn up the heat, please?!?!

And as I am listening to this song, the warmth dies down even more as the lyrics speaks.

I wish I had a friend.  Would you like to be my friend?

~sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 12:30:53 AM »
Dear Rain,

I am sucked into these kodak memories of the person who has capture the best of me.  Fifteen feet away is quite the distance.  Knowing the sound and presence, still melts my senses.  Each time I look at these visual images, I am reminded of the wonders we've shared and why I've hung up the dangling stars under this frame.  It's moments like these that revives me back to find my strength to build and create.  I would never want to stop finding little bits of pieces of the story in these images and images that has yet to come.

~sunrain 

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 01:48:08 PM »
Dear Rain,

Today I felt nature's presence washed over me.  I feel so naked, ready and hardly cannot wait for the freshness of pure droplets tinkling down my roof.

Oh, how your sound will ease my imagination.  I will shy away now and patiently wait until you return in March.

~sunrain

P.S.  Miss you!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
Dear Sun & Rain,

I just wanna dance down this street and sing my heart out.  Toss my hat off into the crowd and maybe piss people off because that's what I'm feeling.  Then I'll take the risk and moonwalk across while the lights are red.  All the beeping and yelling will cry out loud in melodies as the clouds sway across.  I'll pluck that lonely dandelion sprouted from between the cracks and wrap it around my finger...cause babe it doesn't matter the distance...I'm gonna get there.

Reaching for my dreams.

~sunrain 

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 10:57:23 PM »
Dear Sun,

I missed you so very much.  You really are right here with me.  I can see you in everything and that's how I know.

The tears means nothing.  The truth is, I am so happy to see you again.  Please visit often even if you can only be in the clouds of the background.  You did not say much but I know everything you are telling me.   Being in your arms was the best!  All I thought of today was when you asked me to hop onto your back and I refused because I thought I was old enough.  You insist because you still had your strength and you wanted to carry me.  I can only dream of that now and hope that the next time you visit, it will be just as awesome.   

<3,

Your mini-sunrain

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 12:16:46 PM »
Dear Sun & Rain,

I <3 you all so much.  I hear your heartache and your lonely cries at night.  The dream you yearn and long for...I so want them for you all too.  I want it more for you all than you probably want it for yourself!

It's not an easy process and it never will be.  This requires so much sacrificing but if that's what it is...then know that I'm with you all until the end.

Everytime you guys call, I always show up even if there was no part for me.  No, I didn't come for the food.  I BRING THE FOOD!  I always do!  I know that we'll all be staying up all night.  I know everyone is tired but that's why I am there, to make sure everyone is stepping up their game.  That's how much I care!  I only hope you find it in your heart to push yourself.

Ugh, sometimes I'm just sitting there thinking to myself...WTH is going on because ya a bunch hard-headed people.  Gosh, did it need to go there?  No!  I have to calm myself silently and intake everything slowly...proce ssing it.  It made me realize so much about us all.

Pick up your shield and sword.  Remember what Wallace said? 

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Advertisements