Advertisement

Author Topic: To Sun & Rain  (Read 6069 times)

Maccrronnee

Re: To Sun & Rain
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 01:30:44 PM »
“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”

– Chief Tecumseh, Shawnee Nation

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 12:09:44 PM »
Dear Rain,

I admit, it's been a difficult road for us...but I'm not giving up! 

I'm gonna stay on track this time and I'm gonna make it happen for you...and me.  When we go out, I'm gonna look you in the eyes and you're gonna look right back at me.  We gonna chill, laugh, and hug ourselves cause we're better than that!  We know that!

No one is going to love us but ourselves and we will own it so good together.

Up up babe...stay fit and healthy!

~sunrain

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 08:55:22 AM »
Dearest Sun and Rain,

My heart is out there.  I want to share my deepest love to everyone who is closest to me, especially those who need it the most.  I don't want anything in return.  I can only hope that what I give will seep through to your heart, mind, and soul...lifting your spirit and strengthen your vision to find the path that your heart desires.  In the moment when your doubts penetrate through, do not fear for my heart is with you and it will continue to always be with you all, replenishing your passion and the fuel of life that you need.

<3

~sunrain

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:04:30 AM by sunrain »

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Advertisements