Advertisement

Author Topic: Did you guys hear about 2 nkawm hluas nkauj hluas nraug????  (Read 6639 times)

pang vang

So this movie just got posted on youtube like a month or so ago and its about a little boy and a little girl and they once again met again in this new lifetime. Well, the boy and the girl was 5 years old at the time when they first met because the girls parents is the boys aunt and so the boy's parents took him to go visit their aunt for the first time and once they got in the house and the little boy and the girl saw eachother( remeber they were only 5 years old) they hugged and cried and cried to eachother. The parents thought it was weird and they pulled them away. Then later on, the two kids really missed eachother alot and would always bug the parents to take them to eachothers house so they can see eachother and the boy and the girl would constantly cry. So now that they are 9 years old, they are still talking and seeing eachother once in a while and in the movie, the old people have said that soemtimes when they would be alone with no people around, they would hear them talk about their past life of how much they love eachother and missed eachother and stuff. More details watch the movie :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DRTYLUVN

Re: Did you guys hear about 2 nkawm hluas nkauj hluas nraug????
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
yea i saw that video
its crazy how they came to meet each other again like that
the movie is pretty boring tho

pang vang

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »
yea i saw that video
its crazy how they came to meet each other again like that
the movie is pretty boring tho

Yea its pretty boring, but really interesting too, i can't believe that something like that will actually happen too, i kinda think that it might be the two couple that had suicide themself like a year or two or more ago becuase of the same reason of thoses kids be saying too like the parents would not let them be together...but it jsut my guess, it could be

Toumeng

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:26:07 PM »
Wow.. sounds interesting. So people do reincarnate eh? What's the move called?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »
havent heard these stories ^^^^ yet, please tell if you know them

Advertisements