Advertisement

Author Topic: Game of thrones...  (Read 12725 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Game of thrones...
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:19:36 PM »
Yeah yeah, there's alot of GOT threads but...

Good golly, it's so good.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

biggieT

Re: Game of thrones...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:27:47 PM »
I just watched the latest episode, season 3 episode 9, and all I can say is: WTF!!!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 09:50:36 PM »
Well I can't hint without giving it away, lets just say you really don't expect it. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

biggieT

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 10:04:29 PM »
No hints. You will get over the shock because it is still awesome.

supadupac

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »
this should be the official thread

i havnt seen any of the season 3 yet.. but im going to start soon ..

where are u guys at?

supadupac

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
I remember when the first season started, I hated the Lannisters. I thought they were an elitist, snobby, and power hungry back of inbreds. But as the seasons have passed, I've actually grown to respect them, and in some cases, even like them (ie. Tyrion and Jaime).

Also after seeing their father and his interactions with his children, I am starting to understand why they behave the way they do, especially Cersei, whom I didn't like initially but have grown to respect. But I think I understand them better now: their hunger for power, their exclusivity amongst themselves, their ability to bear burdens without complaint, their loyalty to each other, their unflinching courage... They're all damaged in some way, but what they've gone through has made them strong.

Still kinda sad about Ned Stark's death. What a great political statement, though, about that world. It was like Martin wanted us to know straight from the bat that Westeros is a corrupt land. There's no room for the honest politician there. Everybody is full of lies and deceit and hidden agendas.

There won't be a happy ending for sure.

how far are you now? are u up to date?

i really really really dislike Geoffery's Character .. otherwise, i do like Tyrion, frm day one..

supadupac

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 10:40:06 AM »
I haven't watched the Red Wedding episode yet... and after everyone's horrified reactions, I'm not sure I want to. Lol.

Joffrey is a mad dog who needs to be put down.

agreede.. ive watched the season openner of season 3 but thats as far as i am, youre pretty farther than me.. yeah, ive seen peoples reactions, im going to cry too

biggieT

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »
In retrospect (if 2 days later qualify me to use that word), the Red Wedding episode is amazing and my initial shock is has been replaced with respect (for the balls of the writer) and wonderment. Go watch it and let us know what you think.

supadupac

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 11:21:32 AM »
In retrospect (if 2 days later qualify me to use that word), the Red Wedding episode is amazing and my initial shock is has been replaced with respect (for the balls of the writer) and wonderment. Go watch it and let us know what you think.

im going to try to catch up this week!

Have you read the books? I'm wondering if the Red Wedding is from the books or if the tv show writer(s) made it up.

And yes, I'll definitely watch it and let you know what I think.

i have no read the books, from what i hear, it is in the books.. it wa all ovr reddit and people said it was in the book

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
Tyrion is the man. I like him. He's actually a pretty good guy. 

After hearing Jamie's son story I felt bad for him and now I like him, he did what others couldn't and wouldn't but should've and is only condemned for doing the right thing.

Geoffrey is just weirdo weirdo

diamondgirl

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 06:59:44 PM »
I stopped watching this show after the 2nd episode of season 1. My innocent mind shouldn't be fed with corruption.

My first similar experience was many years ago when I watched a video on the internet of a man being beheaded by his terrorist captures. You could hear the dull blade crunching at his neck bone and the sound of muffled screams of a man being deprived of oxygen. Blood gushed everywhere collecting in a pool near his feet.

Then another time I watched a video of an entire family being eaten alive in the African safari by a pride of lions. Don't even know how the video-recording man had the stomach to film that on tape.

Don't watch Game of Thrones. That's all I'm saying!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 10:17:43 PM »
GOT is pretty tamed compared to the Spartacus series.  Spartacus has a good story too but the blood was way way way overkill and it was really hard for me to watch. 

diamondgirl

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »
Oh my gosh. None of that is as bad as your donkey sex video you made me watch. Kthanksbye.

;D  That was pretty bad too. Must disconnect from internet!

Offline Sith

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »
Red Wedding is in the Book  O0

U should read the books, they're more interesting.

biggieT

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 09:35:35 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Are you caught up?

Advertisements