Advertisement

Author Topic: LoL/League of Legends players are the worst players ever  (Read 5171 times)

supadupac

LoL/League of Legends players are the worst players ever
« on: June 05, 2013, 10:51:36 AM »
They're starting to be worse then COD players..

EVERYONE IS A NOOB apparently, either you learn to play the game right or you get yelled at..

seriously, how do you expect someone to learn when you got someone yelling at you all day about being a noob or that you suck or that im reporting you for feeding?

if you are going to or start to play LoL i recommend you don't .. it's horrible, the worst players ever, probably the worst audience ever

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

supadupac

Re: LoL/League of Legends players are the worst players ever
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:55:00 AM »
this is how it is

Berthold

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 03:18:36 AM »
Play aganist bots, the game its self is pretty easy to learn and play .... Got to have thick skin to play LoL...... community is awful

supadupac

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
Play aganist bots, the game its self is pretty easy to learn and play .... Got to have thick skin to play LoL...... community is awful

yeah sadly community is awful .. :(

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 11:27:33 AM »
I figured out a new method that lets me enjoy LoL more. This requires another game, preferably a single-player game and keep it in the background so you can alt+tab in and out. For me, I use Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

If your LoL match isn't going the way you want, like someone afk's or is feeding hard, don't fret, don't get mad, don't rage chat. Just walk your champion next to a turret alt+tab into your other game and enjoy! Every 5 or so minutes, just alt+tab back into LoL and kill a few minions and buy some items. You can never get banned because you are still actively playing the game at intervals. DON'T WASTE 45-60 MIN OF YOUR LIFE PLAYING A GAME THAT CAN'T BE WON OR WHEN NO ONE CARES TO DO WELL. JUST HOLD OFF FOR THE NEXT WIN.

Go ahead and call me a troll. Better than wasting 60 min on a game that at 15 min, is already 1-9.

supadupac

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
I figured out a new method that lets me enjoy LoL more. This requires another game, preferably a single-player game and keep it in the background so you can alt+tab in and out. For me, I use Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

If your LoL match isn't going the way you want, like someone afk's or is feeding hard, don't fret, don't get mad, don't rage chat. Just walk your champion next to a turret alt+tab into your other game and enjoy! Every 5 or so minutes, just alt+tab back into LoL and kill a few minions and buy some items. You can never get banned because you are still actively playing the game at intervals. DON'T WASTE 45-60 MIN OF YOUR LIFE PLAYING A GAME THAT CAN'T BE WON OR WHEN NO ONE CARES TO DO WELL. JUST HOLD OFF FOR THE NEXT WIN.

Go ahead and call me a troll. Better than wasting 60 min on a game that at 15 min, is already 1-9.

i hate hate hate when someone is afk :/

Berthold

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 11:43:38 PM »
Come to the Dota 2 world...... I like it way better then LoL... Takes more skills to and alot of the ppl are still learning all the heros/game.

supadupac

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 08:03:30 AM »
Come to the Dota 2 world...... I like it way better then LoL... Takes more skills to and alot of the ppl are still learning all the heros/game.

yeah some fo my buddies said they had passes for me too but i havnt had time to game for anything

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »

Same genre but different game, different skill set. If all games required the same common set of skills, Starcraft 2 players, arguably the modern game with the highest skill cap, would all convert into Street Fighter IV, CoD, and moba games and win all the prize money.

Deny hits and the fact that champion kills are more intentionally common (ie. not because of unskilled or feeding) doesn't make Dota a more skillful game. Different mechanics, different skills. What I mean by this is that Dota turrets do less damage so obviously, this calls for more killing potential.

LoL is way more refined gameplay. The meta is fleshed out and making one small change in champion or lane means the whole team feels that influence of change. For example, it's not going to be fun for a team if someone takes a physical damage champ mid lane and doesn't shut down the enemy magic damage champ. Whereas dota, it's common to see three champs in one lane or no dedicated jungler and it still works roughly equal to the other "normal meta" team (which doesn't really exist in dota in the first place).

Berthold

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:13 PM »
Same genre but different game, different skill set. If all games required the same common set of skills, Starcraft 2 players, arguably the modern game with the highest skill cap, would all convert into Street Fighter IV, CoD, and moba games and win all the prize money.

Deny hits and the fact that champion kills are more intentionally common (ie. not because of unskilled or feeding) doesn't make Dota a more skillful game. Different mechanics, different skills. What I mean by this is that Dota turrets do less damage so obviously, this calls for more killing potential.

LoL is way more refined gameplay. The meta is fleshed out and making one small change in champion or lane means the whole team feels that influence of change. For example, it's not going to be fun for a team if someone takes a physical damage champ mid lane and doesn't shut down the enemy magic damage champ. Whereas dota, it's common to see three champs in one lane or no dedicated jungler and it still works roughly equal to the other "normal meta" team (which doesn't really exist in dota in the first place).

Definitely LoL is more the refined gameplay....it s been out for so long.... Dota 2 anyway is not even truly out of beta in a sense.... still over 900 bug+.  Towers does do a lot of damages... With the whole three ppl laning one lane, same can be said about LoL.... I seen 5 ppl laning one lane and ending the game under 6 minutes at the lowest and highest lvl. Team compositon makes a big difference in both games..maybe not at the lower tier when everyone is just learning, but thats bound to happen.

At the end of the day, you probably going to have a better time playing Dota 2 then LoL, better community...no need to spend money on heros.

If you coming from LoL, you definitely going to need to give it some time to adjust to denial of creep and loss of gold when dying.....and the no surrender buttom.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
Definitely LoL is more the refined gameplay....it s been out for so long...

That's not why LoL has more refined play. The makers of LoL set out to make the game play this way from the beginning and they succeeded in their vision. The core game play and mechanics has remained mostly unchanged from the start.

People are just ignorant, arrogant and/or elitist and don't see LoL for how crisp it plays. They make excuses like "it's more popular because of all the kids" or "it's easier to jump into and play". Uhhhh, how about getting off your high horse and simply admitting the fact that it's a well-made game and bottom line, it's so much fun to play.

With the whole three ppl laning one lane, same can be said about LoL.... I seen 5 ppl laning one lane and ending the game under 6 minutes at the lowest and highest lvl.

Please provide links because I have never seen any matches in the current 2013 LCS series that employed anything remotely to that of a 5 champ lane shenanigans. I have had over 150 ranked games and over 300 normal games in LoL and have not yet seen an intentional strategic execution of a 5 champ lane. We are not talking about trolling or an in-house team ****ing around. I'm talking about meta, effective, competitive playing attitude. Whereas a 3 champ lane and no jungler is viable in Dota, try that in LoL in a competitive mindset and setting, and you'll find yourself at the bottom of the pool.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 12:06:23 AM »
LOL is very popular with people now in days. Most of my little cousins are LOL gamers.  I have tried playing it on my nephew's pc and I ended up going no where.  IDK how to play games. ANY COD OP 2 gamers?

Advertisements