Advertisement

Author Topic: Nikon DSLR  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
Re: Nikon DSLR
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 11:18:37 PM »
That a good thing to have.

Well it was a dissapointment for me with the D5200. I still getting these blurry picture no matter how I adjust this knob and config out the menu. Changing through all the ISO, F, and apertured? It still giving me the blurry picture. It will focus to the front then the second picture would focus behind the object ( Tripod has been use ). This is all in manuel mode. Auto-Focus start to notice the blurry where you want the red box is lock on. (...edit.. )... I am thinking about sending it to some store that can test it for me to see if I got a lemon unit then I will exchange it to the D7100 or D7000. Also the D5200 does not come with AF auto tune... The counterpart, D5100 has the 2mm screw inside the sensor that you can adjust by manually but the D5200 does not come with that feature. Sending it back...  :(  ::)

Since I already got two len. I get the D7100 w/o the len then the price is about the same as the total cost of the D5200.

...update...ju ne 23,2013...
........Pack it back in the original box and getting ready to sent it back. Already email customer service for the CNA, in order to return a item. I explained it was having focus problem and that was it. Hopefully a response. I am replacing it with the Nikon d7100 and if this one fail too, as I also heard of bad focus problem. I am heading toward Canon.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:29:17 AM by Im a Guy »

Like this post: 0
" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Adverstisement

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
Just recieved my D7100 today...  ;D Shiii. what have I got me into now? It is a bit harder now and its heavy...  :'( But it take some nice photo now. No more blurry... All manual. No full-auto...  yay!!! The focus is still a little off but no more blurry, since it came with the af auto tune. I can fix that right away... Today, nikon just released a new firmwire so get it update. I'll post some sample tomorrow...

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

ztommyx

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 11:44:46 PM »
wow. i just read the two pages lol. i can't believe no one (ph photography board) even lend a hand (besides moonangel)...

glad ya made the change. i would just get a better DSLR, used locally.

i've had 1 canon and on my 3rd nikon right now. can't go wrong with either camera. :)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 02:52:51 AM »
I think they just wanted to let me learn it by myself and not given out their secret in photographer.. ;D Yeah I'm glad I make the change. When I first took my first photo it was already blur, lol. Took over thousand of them and only a few would come out perfect. Email customer service about  my experience and told me to return it back. Also the d5200 does not come with the af auto tune so you can't do nothing about it. My second choice was the canon 7D.  I like how they built the d7100 and its feature. The d7100 also have this nice feature where it tell you are behind the object or in front of the object. That really help looking into the eye sight.  Its a bit heavier, I just have to worry about taking it with me while the hunting season start... Also it only take two SDXC or SDHC card, not the bigger disk like the d7000 slot...

Sample photo's and video. 18-105mm DX f/3.5 and 35mm f/1.8G... 

It is getting bigger...

Anyone want some seed...

Spot On...

Aluminum plane built by using moutain dew can's...

Big Leaf...

Sample Video... Using the 35mm 1/1.8G DX Len...   the 18-105mm DX is not good shooting video at night...

Here is the video I test it last night... I convert it to 1280x720 at 30p as the 1080 took forever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeZpFR1sJU

« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:18:47 PM by Im a Guy »

milton william

zena

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
Sounds like you switched it up to a D7100?  I thought you were going to take your D5200 into a shop and have them look at it.  Meant to come back and ask how that went but...got busy.

The D7100 is an awesome DX camera.  It's a much better camera than the D5200.  The D7100 is actually the updated D90 with a lot more features.  And, that camera body is made out of the same material they use for their FX pro line, which is magnesium alloy. Great choice.  Can't wait to see more photos from you!!

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »
I was going to take it to the chinese guy who willing to take a look at it but it was very hot that day so I decide not to go but I finally got a email back from the store that to return it back in ten days. The chinese guy said it might just be the len or the body itself. To see it myself I am for sure it is a bad unit. . As for the D7100, it look more buff... Also I seen a guy who dissemble the D7100 and it was actually half plastic and half magnesium. Only the top is made of magnesium and the bottom is all plastic. Not sure if it is true but the D7100 is heavy.

I will take alot of picture and video... Try to find a good photoshop program and video program. The one I bought for video seem very slow. I look into adope photoshop and see if I can find a krack to get it for phree...

I plan on to get a flash and a external stereo mic and maybe the battery pack that you connect the bottom part of the D7100.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:33:42 AM by Im a Guy »

milton william

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 12:28:18 AM »
user error...

zena

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 09:15:15 AM »
I was going to take it to the chinese guy who willing to take a look at it but it was very hot that day so I decide not to go but I finally got a email back from the store that to return it back in ten days. The chinese guy said it might just be the len or the body itself. To see it myself I am for sure it is a bad unit. If you look inside the sensor carefully.  You can see it has a missing pixel or a gap inside the sensor. Not sure if that the cause. As for the D7100, it look more buff... Also I seen a guy who dissemble the D7100 and it was actually half plastic and half magnesium. Only the top is made of magnesium and the bottom is all plastic. Not sure if it is true but the D7100 is heavy.

I will take alot of picture and video... Try to find a good photoshop program and video program. The one I bought for video seem very slow. I look into adope photoshop and see if I can find a krack to get it for phree...

I plan on to get a flash and a external stereo mic and maybe the battery pack that you connect the bottom part of the D7100. Look more like the D3x and just blank out the D7100 logo...   ;D

I'm glad that you replaced it with an upgrade.  As for the D7100, the bottom part is an add-on accessory so it's not going to be the same material as the body.  You don't need to keep it on unless you want to use the extra battery and additional functions.  I can also attach that to my D90 but I don't need all the extra stuff.  You can see that the D3x's battery pack and extra functions are part of the camera.  You can't remove its bottom part.  The pro line all have it where you can't remove it. 

I don't understand you.  Why would you want the battery accessory just so that it looks more like their pro line?  Just get a pro camera if that is the case. 

buster_me

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 05:51:39 PM »
go with Canon

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »
What canon did you use to shoot those photo's?

I'm thinking getting a canon for my second camera. A light weight if possible. Canon EOS T3i or the 60D.

milton william

Advertisements