Advertisement

Author Topic: How I did it: Bulk to cut (210 lbs to 170 lbs)  (Read 42488 times)

LION HEART

Re: How I did it: Bulk to cut (210 lbs to 170 lbs)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »
Nice job, Brother Traps.  This is what I have doing for the last month... cutting. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Snake

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 04:48:27 PM »
Very good results Traps. I'm in the process of bulking. I was around 190 lbs last year ( I'm 5'8 ), cut down to 162 lbs now bulking again. Like the old saying, blood, sweat, and years. Anyone here count macros?   

Snake

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 05:21:58 PM »
Nab, pix please?

Where's your pix? I'll post mine if you post yours.....

Snake

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »
Awesome! Looking good! No homo, haha... I'm 5'7", 145 and I'm trying to gain more mass. I want to be at least 170 lbs to 180 lbs, but I'm having a hard time. My metabolism is super fast and I can't seem to get myself to eat a crap load of food on a daily basis because it just makes me feel all bloated. I workout 3 times a week alternating different muscle groups and I also take supplement such as protein shakes and multivitamins, but my results remain steady. Any suggestions?

Carb is your best friend. Figure out your macros and you can go from there. Eat pre-workout and post workout. I eat alot of food during my post workout meal especially when bulking. When I have time I will post a guide on how to figure out your macros.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:33:46 PM by Snake »

Snake

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »
I don't have any muscle so not worth drooling over..  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D O0 Your funny....

Traps

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 06:19:12 PM »
Thanks all.  Hopefully, some of my tips were beneficial to you.

Very good results Traps. I'm in the process of bulking. I was around 190 lbs last year ( I'm 5'8 ), cut down to 162 lbs now bulking again. Like the old saying, blood, sweat, and years. Anyone here count macros?   

Sounds like we're similar in built.  I'm 5'9 by the way.  When I started out, I counted everything from calories to macros but that was just too much work so now I only count my protein.  However, I do encourage beginners to learn how to count calories and macros just so they become more aware of what they're consuming quantitatively so that they can make more educated guesstimates when they stop counting.

I don't have any muscle so not worth drooling over..  ;D

Muscles aren't required.  Sharing your journey and how you got there is all that matters.

Carb is your best friend. Figure out your macros and you can go from there. Eat pre-workout and post workout. I eat alot of food during my post workout meal especially when bulking. When I have time I will post a guide on how to figure out your macros.

This should help:  http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
awesome transformation .  and you're such a hottie too.  *no homewreckering*

PRINCESS.

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:30:56 PM »
Traps, are you still taking Greens Plus as part of your supplement? I remember awhile ago you mentioned them.

I've always found Greens+ to be on the expensive side but the past year I have been drinking green smoothies, which is basically a blend of of leafy greens and fruit. Most of the recipes I get from the book Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko, but recipes can also be found free on the internet if you don't want to buy the book. Anyway, just thought I throw it out there because I really believe in the power of fresh greens as part of the daily diet.

Traps

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »
awesome transformation .  and you're such a hottie too.  *no homewreckering*

Thanks and don't worry, I'm single.  Even if I wasn't, I see no harm in compliments. 

Traps, are you still taking Greens Plus as part of your supplement? I remember awhile ago you mentioned them.

I've always found Greens+ to be on the expensive side but the past year I have been drinking green smoothies, which is basically a blend of of leafy greens and fruit. Most of the recipes I get from the book Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko, but recipes can also be found free on the internet if you don't want to buy the book. Anyway, just thought I throw it out there because I really believe in the power of fresh greens as part of the daily diet.

I don't anymore.  I've learned that real food has things that supplements don't have so I just find a way to get them in.

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 07:08:13 PM »
Thanks and don't worry, I'm single.  Even if I wasn't, I see no harm in compliments. 

I don't anymore.  I've learned that real food has things that supplements don't have so I just find a way to get them in.

how is it that you are still single?  hmm.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 07:10:41 PM »
anyway, i need to work out.  i miss working out.  such a good feeling from working out.

MSV

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 07:20:12 PM »
Has anyone ever told you you look like that Korean actor, So Ji Sup? No kidding.

Awesome transformation . Your approach is realistic and good for the long run. :)

Traps

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
how is it that you are still single?  hmm.

Just haven't met anyone that I feel I clicked with but it's also because I don't go out much.

Has anyone ever told you you look like that Korean actor, So Ji Sup? No kidding.

Awesome transformation . Your approach is realistic and good for the long run. :)

Thanks.  I don't watch Korean movies so I have no idea who he is and people have told me that I look Korean but no names were mentioned.  I guess it's because I'm so white (except for my forearms ;D)

Traps

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
Looks like this is going to turn into a dating thread.  >:D

MSV, I was just thinking the same thing.. now that you mentioned it, he does look like a phaj ej korean!  :D :D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2013, 01:39:00 AM »
Great job.  What a difference.  Cutting from 210 to 170 is hard work, but it shows.  I'll be surprise 6 months from now.

Advertisements