Advertisement

Author Topic: what's on your mind?  (Read 15626 times)

ZongDauHang

Re: what's on your mind?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 11:50:41 PM »
sitting out in the back porch drinking some ice tea. Noticed it's rather quiet for a saturday night. usually the neighbors are bbq'ing, socializing, or arguing. Sirens are uncommon here during this time of the week. But it's almost silent. About 3 miles away is the freeway. I can hear the cars going by. Just relaxing, thinking, and daydreaming away.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ZongDauHang

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 04:06:05 AM »
whaat??? Yog kuv nyob ntawv ntshe kuv muaj koj tus panda txeeb kiag pub rau tus little girl. lol  hey, just think of it this way, you're doing her a big favor. she'll be stronger b/c now she knows life isn't fair..haha  hmmm so maybe tej zaum koj yeej tsis kind npaum li xav..lol j/k

thanks for your concern. i'm really okay. just having a mid life crisis..or for some people would call it a everyday- life crisis...lol
ohh sunday? or my weekend? i forgot what i did, so that means i didn't do anything exciting or fun..haah. sounds like you're always having fun...just hope that doesn't consist of making people cry..including breaking hearts...you're probably so use to that too, that you don't even feel bad anymore huh....lmao j/k

ZongDauHang

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 02:57:14 AM »
ouch..you have some hard knuckles....wh aaat? tell me, why have the last couple months been hard on you. pm me if u want. I'll listen.
hey as long as you gave it your all, you're never a loser. okay. glad that winning the panda made u feel better. make sure it don't come alive at night now b/c if u still feel bad or sad, it's going to have no choice but come and give you a big big hug.. ;D

lol..kuv lub screen name is decieving..so kuv tu siab tias kuv yog average joe xwb...haha what? you dont have a social life? seems like you know a lot of the members in here..i know that you MN people are not afraid to meet up and has probably already have....we cali people, we're either stuck up or anti-social in real life...lol ummm nothing much planned. i'll just do whatever comes up. maybe go and try to win a big stuff animal and give it to whoever is crying..hahaha not trying to make u feel bad.. just saying. hmm what about you? anything?

ZongDauHang

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2013, 03:25:58 AM »
did your panda hugged you too. lol Yeah, sorry for scarying you. If anything it was probably just watching over you.  Oh! i don't know why I assumed u were from MN. I guess you mention something about shoveling snow, and first thing to mind was MN. Where are you from then? Or is that a secret too? lol
Cali people modern and fashionable? I'm not sure, i guess it just depends on the individual. I just put on my khau khiaj and  cargo pants with a plain t-shirt..lol I heard from a few people that said Midwest people tend to be a little more friendlier. Like willing to socialize to strangers or open up.. Here it just depends on people's mood..lol

what are your side projects? the avatars you been drawing? lol i think they're neat. i can definately see the hmong-ness in them...lol k have fun.

ZongDauHang

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 03:00:43 AM »

everyone once in a while, you'll meet a wierd stranger. They might just strike a friendly conversation with you, see how you are doing. Sometimes they might talk about the most random subjects to you. But if you listen carefully, there's a reason why they are talking to you. maybe it's to caution you, maybe they want to give you a suggestion, b/c you're worried about something, sometimes they  know you're just in need of a friend and so they're just their to lift your spirits up.

but did you know, that those are not strangers, they are your guardians. The next time, take notice how they usually just blend into the crowd and vanish. Or how they wait until you turn your back on them before they disappear into thin air. :-X

ZongDauHang

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 05:31:32 PM »
funny encounter

old friend- hey, it's you...

me- yeah, you are?

old friend- we use to work together, remember?

me- oh yeah, I dont recognize you anymore, you looked a lot older now.

old friend- *look a little disappointed

me- I mean you look more mature now

old friend- *still looks a little disappointed

me, and old friend- laughs it off and go our own ways..

hahaha never tell someone they looked older....LOL

ZongDauHang

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 01:38:50 AM »

hahaha no doubt...

top 3 things never to say to someone:

1. you look older.
2. you look fatter.
3. you look not awesomer...

okay, I made those up, but yeah, don't tell someone they look older. they might not appreciate it.  ;D

In other words, never be too honest right? lol

ZongDauHang

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
You start to feel really old when you see that your little neices and nephews  are starting to show interest in the opposite sex, and  when you realize they're almost as tall as you are, and probably will be taller in a few years.....lol how time fly as they say......life is short indeed........ ...

ZongDauHang

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2013, 03:54:02 AM »
wake me up when 2013 ends......b/c i pretty much fu ck up already...lol

ZongDauHang

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »
walking out of work last night, I saw big Joe and the new guy still chatting. This new guy, well, he's a little strange. He has a weird personality. he'll usually say things like " eat your lunch before it gets cold" and whoever he say that to, they would just continue talking to who they were talking to. Other things he would say is " I don't think God would like that". Again people would just pretend like he didn't even say anything. LOL

the thing is this guy is really strange. For sakes, he has biblical writings on his car panels. Back windshield too. Anyway, yesterday Big Joe was smoking, and chatting with the new guy. I looked over to them and threw them the peace sign. As I looked into my rear view mirror, I saw big joe exhaling his smoke right into the face of the new guy. I said to myself " duck ing joe, i know you blow that in his face on purpose, if you dont want to listen to him preach to you about not smoking or about God, GO THE F UCK HOME.....lol

just random...feel bad for the new guy actually.

ZongDauHang

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 12:00:49 AM »
reconnected with a childhood friend today..... We went way back to memory lane and had a hilarious conversation.. As follow it went something like:

buddy: hey, remember in the 4th or 5th grade....we had to "freeze" whenever the bell rang during recess? I remember one time the bell rang, and i think you and me and some other kids were playing dodgeball. The bell rang, and we all "froze". But somehow a ball kept bouncing, and it bounce right towards you and hit you right in the balls, You bulge forward a little, trying really hard to remain at "freeze"...and everyone who saw it tried to hold their laughter but just couldn't help it but laugh out loud???

me: (LMAO) oh yeah, I remember that time. I remember you laughing all the way back to the classroom and I felt completely embarassed while you kept laughing. (LMAO)

buddy: you should had seen yourself man, it was priceless!

me: it made me popular for a couple days!

;D

good times, those years are long gone.

ZongDauHang

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2013, 02:05:19 AM »
maybe there's no such thing as a simple life, life wouldn't be life without the many challenges it gives us. 

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:46:00 AM by ZongDauHang »

ZongDauHang

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 01:14:58 AM »
Old folklore I once read or someone once told to me. Long ago. Don't remember the exact words or story but it went something like:

There was a really poor boy
He didn't have any parents, he was homeless
Every day he would go by the coffee shop
There were 3 men who was always there
And this boy, everytime, would asked them for spare change
The men would give him a penny every day
And the boy would jump with joy
He would run back to where he came from
As if he was the happiest little boy

The men would laugh hysterically at the boy
Because they thought it's only a penny!
And they would continue to laugh
Thinking what a fool the boy was

The boy did this for many days
And everytime the men would give him a penny
And they would laugh just like they always did

One day, a curious old lady asked the little boy
Why are you so happy over pennies
You shoudn't let anyone make a fool out of you
Don't you see they laugh at you everytime

The boy replied, it is the only way I'll survive
If I show them that my feelings are hurt because they are laughing
Then the next time, they will not give me a penny
And I would starve everyday

the end

ZongDauHang

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2013, 06:17:05 PM »
thanks for reading it.

I like that qoute. It's like when a guy is so nervous to approach a girl, so he drink a few shots first before he goes to talk to her..and all the sudden he has all these stories and all these jokes  to tell... ;D

sparkle

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »
What's on my mind ? You and you.

Advertisements