Advertisement

Author Topic: I know  (Read 5020 times)

thriftshop

I know
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
Women who are divorce wih kids be like "I'm don't regret anything. Having these kids was the best thing that happened in my life. Wouldn't trade then for the world." 

Lying ass mofo. We all know deep down inside if you can go back in time you wouldn't marry the dude. Wouldn't have those kids. And probably be living a much more glamorous life with someone else.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
Re: I know
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:28:39 AM »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:03:44 AM »
Women who are divorce wih kids be like "I'm don't regret anything. Having these kids was the best thing that happened in my life. Wouldn't trade then for the world." 

Lying ass mofo. We all know deep down inside if you can go back in time you wouldn't marry the dude. Wouldn't have those kids. And probably be living a much more glamorous life with someone else.

You are right. But I think they say that just to make themselves feel good under the circumstances. After all, things can't be turned back. The dude isn't around to make them feel any better. And they must also try to appear to the world that they are good mothers.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

VIM

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:22:10 AM »
Both men and women would have the same thoughts.  Regardless...w ork with what you have and be blessed with what you have.   

Missterious

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:57:29 AM »
What does this have to do with news?

Advertisements