Advertisement

Author Topic: I love Hmong girls  (Read 16926 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: I love Hmong girls
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:26 AM »
Some what you could say.  It triggered an idea and I couldn't stop thinking.  It may be what I call a prequel to the I love Hmong Girls piece.  Something ironic/foreshadow type of deal.  I hope my thoughts come out right.

Really?  You've piqued my interest.  I wonder what it could be...hmmmmm... .something I said to you......but we were being funny.  Hehehe.   ;D  :D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
Json, you ready to bust those rhyme to us ladies? I have a private CC line that we can get on.. Just let me know and I'll give you guys the #. :D :D ;)
It's a work in progree.  I don't want to be the only one on stage.  I nominate you to go first.  You'll laugh at my fobbiness yo.

Json

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Really?  You've piqued my interest.  I wonder what it could be...hmmmmm... .something I said to you......but we were being funny.  Hehehe.   ;D  :D
Ohhh,  the piece will be funny.  I'm all bout the fun.   O0

Json

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2013, 11:10:54 AM »
No, this stage is set for you ONLY! You are the main highlight! O0 :D ;D
Homegirl, that's too much pressure for one man to handle.  I won't be able to perform if im doing all the work.  I'll be stuttering and shit.  Being a p.i m.p is hard yo, no lie.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2013, 11:14:50 AM »
Ohhh,  the piece will be funny.  I'm all bout the fun.   O0

Hahaha.  Like I told you before, I'm glad you have a sense of humor...otherw ise I would be trying to make it up to you.   :2funny:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »
Sheesh, how can you handle a 3sum than if you can't even handle this?  :2funny: :knuppel2: Are you one of them guy that do all the talking but no walking? Com on baby!

TH, you can be hilarious at times.   :2funny:

Json

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2013, 01:03:07 PM »
This Positive.Intel lectual.Motiva ted.Poetaster (P.I.M.P) never said that he can handle a 3sum.  Don't put words in my mouth.  I walk my talk too, just slowly.  This nice guy likes to smell the flowers okay, reasons why I finish last.  Hmmm, I may write something on that too.  May be a little dirty though.   ;D

Json

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »
O-tay, just don't rub us too much with those p.i.m.p juice! :2funny:
My juice is like moisturizer, you'll want it on yo face.  It'll help with yo creative thinking.   O0

Advertisements